Oprah protégée and Glee star Charice Pempengco premiered this week the music video for her latest single "Louder" - The uptempo and uplifting pop number was produced by Dreamlab (Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez), and serves as single no. 2 taken from Charice's new international album "Infinity". So far this new Charice album has only been released in Japan, but singles like "Louder", "One Day" or the Bruno Mars-penned "Before It Explodes" can be purchased on almost all iTunes stores.
I'm personally a fan of this song "Louder". Yes, it may be categorized as generic, 'heard this sh*t before', but whatever! I like it! Charice adds her unique touch, and blasts us with her stunning vocals. Will it become a global smash? Of course not, Charice is destined to flop, but if she gives me a couple of good songs every now and then I don't mind, lol. As for the recently-premiered "Louder" MV, it was nice to watch, Charice gets really 'into the beat', feels the lyrics with passion, but I gotta admit it was a little awkward seeing her doing a choreography xD. She's stiff. Dancing is not her thing.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"