German dance act Cascada never cease to amaze me! Ever since the 'Everytime We Touch' days, their career has been a rollercoaster - From keep on releasing enjoyable and fresh tracks with their trademark euro-dance flavour like "Evacuate the Dancefloor", to most recently doing uber-generic records like "San Francisco" or "Summer of Love"...and now they're trying their luck with a cover! Giving the 1993 Corona smash "The Rhythm Of The Night" a modern 'Cascada' twist, Natalia Horler and Co. seek to enter this summer's DJ's playlists across Europe. Cascada's version is not really my cup of tea, but I would understand this doing OK in clubs. It's a classic made even more danceable. As for the recently premiered "The Rhythm Of The Night" MV, it shows Natalie and bunch of party-people trespassing into a killer villa inside a private club by setting a trap to its posh members. Once indoor, everybody dance their troubles away and even strippers dressed as policemen come join the celebration! Check it out.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"