Cascada's Natalie Horler is the Queen of the Prom in the music video for "Glorious", the song with which the dance act are hoping to represent Germany on the upcoming Eurovision Contest...Watch above!
While I know music videos for the Eurovision Contest songs aren't our usual 'high budget' affair, I was expecting somewhat more creativity from Cascada. In the "Glorious" video, we see band frontwoman Natalie Horler wearing a rather unflattering long golden 'prom-like' dress as she walks onto a ballroom where she'll dance her troubles away and root for a handful of 'ballerina' hopefuls with a lot of confetti coming down from above in the process. LOL? What was this?. There's nothing 'glorious' about this video...
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"