Cascada's Natalie Horler is the Queen of the Prom in the music video for "Glorious", the song with which the dance act are hoping to represent Germany on the upcoming Eurovision Contest...Watch above!
While I know music videos for the Eurovision Contest songs aren't our usual 'high budget' affair, I was expecting somewhat more creativity from Cascada. In the "Glorious" video, we see band frontwoman Natalie Horler wearing a rather unflattering long golden 'prom-like' dress as she walks onto a ballroom where she'll dance her troubles away and root for a handful of 'ballerina' hopefuls with a lot of confetti coming down from above in the process. LOL? What was this?. There's nothing 'glorious' about this video...
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"