Cascada's Natalie Horler is the Queen of the Prom in the music video for "Glorious", the song with which the dance act are hoping to represent Germany on the upcoming Eurovision Contest...Watch above!
While I know music videos for the Eurovision Contest songs aren't our usual 'high budget' affair, I was expecting somewhat more creativity from Cascada. In the "Glorious" video, we see band frontwoman Natalie Horler wearing a rather unflattering long golden 'prom-like' dress as she walks onto a ballroom where she'll dance her troubles away and root for a handful of 'ballerina' hopefuls with a lot of confetti coming down from above in the process. LOL? What was this?. There's nothing 'glorious' about this video...
What do you think of the video?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"