Canadian pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen made her US television debut with a live showing of her hit single "Call Me Maybe" on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday (March 23rd) - Carly's brilliant performance was introduced by her discoverer, none other than fellow Canadian Justin Bieber! "Please welcome MY artist Carly Rae Jepsen...", announced JB to the 'Ellen' viewers, and in-studio audience. 26-year-old Carly delivered a pretty solid performance of "Call Me Maybe" (#1 in Canada, and Top 40 hit in the USA). I wish she had moved a little more across the stage, and had taken off the mic from the stand earlier though. And Carly should look for a more flattering dress (more of her age, more youthful) next time. All aside, I wish her the best, as she's clearly talented and has charisma. Let's hope Justin guides her well!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"