Canadian pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen made her US television debut with a live showing of her hit single "Call Me Maybe" on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday (March 23rd) - Carly's brilliant performance was introduced by her discoverer, none other than fellow Canadian Justin Bieber! "Please welcome MY artist Carly Rae Jepsen...", announced JB to the 'Ellen' viewers, and in-studio audience. 26-year-old Carly delivered a pretty solid performance of "Call Me Maybe" (#1 in Canada, and Top 40 hit in the USA). I wish she had moved a little more across the stage, and had taken off the mic from the stand earlier though. And Carly should look for a more flattering dress (more of her age, more youthful) next time. All aside, I wish her the best, as she's clearly talented and has charisma. Let's hope Justin guides her well!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen