Canadian pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen made her US television debut with a live showing of her hit single "Call Me Maybe" on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday (March 23rd) - Carly's brilliant performance was introduced by her discoverer, none other than fellow Canadian Justin Bieber! "Please welcome MY artist Carly Rae Jepsen...", announced JB to the 'Ellen' viewers, and in-studio audience. 26-year-old Carly delivered a pretty solid performance of "Call Me Maybe" (#1 in Canada, and Top 40 hit in the USA). I wish she had moved a little more across the stage, and had taken off the mic from the stand earlier though. And Carly should look for a more flattering dress (more of her age, more youthful) next time. All aside, I wish her the best, as she's clearly talented and has charisma. Let's hope Justin guides her well!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"