Canadian pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen made her US television debut with a live showing of her hit single "Call Me Maybe" on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday (March 23rd) - Carly's brilliant performance was introduced by her discoverer, none other than fellow Canadian Justin Bieber! "Please welcome MY artist Carly Rae Jepsen...", announced JB to the 'Ellen' viewers, and in-studio audience. 26-year-old Carly delivered a pretty solid performance of "Call Me Maybe" (#1 in Canada, and Top 40 hit in the USA). I wish she had moved a little more across the stage, and had taken off the mic from the stand earlier though. And Carly should look for a more flattering dress (more of her age, more youthful) next time. All aside, I wish her the best, as she's clearly talented and has charisma. Let's hope Justin guides her well!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles