Canadian pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen made her US television debut with a live showing of her hit single "Call Me Maybe" on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday (March 23rd) - Carly's brilliant performance was introduced by her discoverer, none other than fellow Canadian Justin Bieber! "Please welcome MY artist Carly Rae Jepsen...", announced JB to the 'Ellen' viewers, and in-studio audience. 26-year-old Carly delivered a pretty solid performance of "Call Me Maybe" (#1 in Canada, and Top 40 hit in the USA). I wish she had moved a little more across the stage, and had taken off the mic from the stand earlier though. And Carly should look for a more flattering dress (more of her age, more youthful) next time. All aside, I wish her the best, as she's clearly talented and has charisma. Let's hope Justin guides her well!
What do YOU think of the performance/song?
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- Beyoncé Joins Jay-Z for "Holy Grail" & "Young Forever" Performances at Global Citizen Festival
- Ariana Grande Sings "Break Free" & "Love Me Harder" on SNL + Skit