Carly Rae Jepsen shows her difficult on-and-off relationship with her boyfriend in the music video for "Tonight I'm Getting Over You", the new single from the Canadian singer's album "Kiss"...Watch above!
So, this is pretty much it for Ms Jepsen. Either, the flawless Max Martin-produced techno/dubstep-ish mid-tempo "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" becomes a smash in the US or the "Kiss" era will be done for Carly (hasta la vista). Do you really think Carly will end up being a one-hit wonder?. I really refuse to believe that. Her "Kiss" LP is amazing! I pretty much love every song on it. I just don't get why America isn't connecting with the rest of the songs, after "Call Me Maybe". Why? Whyyyy!?.
Anyway, honestly, if "Tonight I'm Getting Over You" flops, there's no song left to save the era. Carly will have to move on to her second (major label) album. As for the new single's MV (filmed in Los Angeles), it shows Carly sharing with us the rollercoaster that is her relationship with her boyfriend. They have their good moments, they chill, they laugh, but when then "tonight i'm getting over you...." chorus kicks in Carly's mood suddenly changes and starts hating on him, lol. Ehh?. It was...okaaay.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"