The electro-dance track is one of the most-loved on the album, and fans should feel extra glad 'cause this could very well be the last single released from "18 Months". It'd be a nice way to 'complete' the era, then! As for the "I Need Your Love" video, it's simple but good. In it, Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are a couple that can't be apart from each other. They kiss, they wrestle in bed, they go to the beach, and they make the most out of Miami's awesome nightlife. Awwww! Don't they make a great couple?. Boy, they do! What a silly question. Although this is 'fiction', I think I sensed some strong 'chemistry' between the two. But, Ellie is in a relationship with British actor Jeremy Irvine so that can't be...YET.
What do you think of the video?
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"