The electro-dance track is one of the most-loved on the album, and fans should feel extra glad 'cause this could very well be the last single released from "18 Months". It'd be a nice way to 'complete' the era, then! As for the "I Need Your Love" video, it's simple but good. In it, Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are a couple that can't be apart from each other. They kiss, they wrestle in bed, they go to the beach, and they make the most out of Miami's awesome nightlife. Awwww! Don't they make a great couple?. Boy, they do! What a silly question. Although this is 'fiction', I think I sensed some strong 'chemistry' between the two. But, Ellie is in a relationship with British actor Jeremy Irvine so that can't be...YET.
What do you think of the video?
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"