The electro-dance track is one of the most-loved on the album, and fans should feel extra glad 'cause this could very well be the last single released from "18 Months". It'd be a nice way to 'complete' the era, then! As for the "I Need Your Love" video, it's simple but good. In it, Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are a couple that can't be apart from each other. They kiss, they wrestle in bed, they go to the beach, and they make the most out of Miami's awesome nightlife. Awwww! Don't they make a great couple?. Boy, they do! What a silly question. Although this is 'fiction', I think I sensed some strong 'chemistry' between the two. But, Ellie is in a relationship with British actor Jeremy Irvine so that can't be...YET.
What do you think of the video?
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"