The electro-dance track is one of the most-loved on the album, and fans should feel extra glad 'cause this could very well be the last single released from "18 Months". It'd be a nice way to 'complete' the era, then! As for the "I Need Your Love" video, it's simple but good. In it, Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are a couple that can't be apart from each other. They kiss, they wrestle in bed, they go to the beach, and they make the most out of Miami's awesome nightlife. Awwww! Don't they make a great couple?. Boy, they do! What a silly question. Although this is 'fiction', I think I sensed some strong 'chemistry' between the two. But, Ellie is in a relationship with British actor Jeremy Irvine so that can't be...YET.
What do you think of the video?
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"