The electro-dance track is one of the most-loved on the album, and fans should feel extra glad 'cause this could very well be the last single released from "18 Months". It'd be a nice way to 'complete' the era, then! As for the "I Need Your Love" video, it's simple but good. In it, Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding are a couple that can't be apart from each other. They kiss, they wrestle in bed, they go to the beach, and they make the most out of Miami's awesome nightlife. Awwww! Don't they make a great couple?. Boy, they do! What a silly question. Although this is 'fiction', I think I sensed some strong 'chemistry' between the two. But, Ellie is in a relationship with British actor Jeremy Irvine so that can't be...YET.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!