Scottish DJ Calvin Harris give us the music video in support of "Let's Go", his electro-house collaboration with Ne-Yo that serves as the lead single from the hit-maker producer's upcoming third album, arriving in stores later in 2012! "Let's Go" peaked at #2 on the UK charts earlier in May, it's featured on the latest Pepsi commercial, and it's expected to get the 'single' treatment as well in the US soon, where Calvin has established a solid reputation thanks to his recent festival gigs, and the 'We Found Love' collabo with Rihanna. "Let's Go" needs to go global! The song is HAWT. As for its accompanying MV, it follows the atypical lives of random couples in three different cities of the world: Rio, Los Angeles and Tokyo. Ne-Yo and Calvin make short cameos towards the end. Enjoy!
Buy Calvin Harris' current US hit 'Feels So Close' now on eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video