Scottish DJ Calvin Harris give us the music video in support of "Let's Go", his electro-house collaboration with Ne-Yo that serves as the lead single from the hit-maker producer's upcoming third album, arriving in stores later in 2012! "Let's Go" peaked at #2 on the UK charts earlier in May, it's featured on the latest Pepsi commercial, and it's expected to get the 'single' treatment as well in the US soon, where Calvin has established a solid reputation thanks to his recent festival gigs, and the 'We Found Love' collabo with Rihanna. "Let's Go" needs to go global! The song is HAWT. As for its accompanying MV, it follows the atypical lives of random couples in three different cities of the world: Rio, Los Angeles and Tokyo. Ne-Yo and Calvin make short cameos towards the end. Enjoy!
Buy Calvin Harris' current US hit 'Feels So Close' now on eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"