Scottish DJ Calvin Harris give us the music video in support of "Let's Go", his electro-house collaboration with Ne-Yo that serves as the lead single from the hit-maker producer's upcoming third album, arriving in stores later in 2012! "Let's Go" peaked at #2 on the UK charts earlier in May, it's featured on the latest Pepsi commercial, and it's expected to get the 'single' treatment as well in the US soon, where Calvin has established a solid reputation thanks to his recent festival gigs, and the 'We Found Love' collabo with Rihanna. "Let's Go" needs to go global! The song is HAWT. As for its accompanying MV, it follows the atypical lives of random couples in three different cities of the world: Rio, Los Angeles and Tokyo. Ne-Yo and Calvin make short cameos towards the end. Enjoy!
Buy Calvin Harris' current US hit 'Feels So Close' now on eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"