Singer-songwriter/record producer/DJ Calvin Harris gave his brand new single "Feel So Close" the VEVO treatment today - This becomes the follow-up to Calvin's latest single "Bounce" (feat Kelis) which had an impressive debut, directly apperaring at #2 on the UK charts - However, the lack of TV promotion has affected the single making it lose positions over the weeks, although "Bounce" is still within the Top 10. Calvin should totally ask Kelis to go to the UK so they can do promo together for "Bounce". People over there clearly like the song, it just need a little push so it can consolidate.
As for the next single "Feel So Close", this won't be officially released until August 24th, but Calvin felt like it was the right move to already radio premiere it and release its official videoclip. I personally like song, it may not be as commercial as "Bounce", but it's very Calvin, he SINGS in it, and all in all, it's a solid dancefloor-friendly effort. As for the music video, it's a bit random! The plot is basically ramdom people 'getting together' and creating new friendships. It fits the lyrics I guess.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"