Singer-songwriter/record producer/DJ Calvin Harris gave his brand new single "Feel So Close" the VEVO treatment today - This becomes the follow-up to Calvin's latest single "Bounce" (feat Kelis) which had an impressive debut, directly apperaring at #2 on the UK charts - However, the lack of TV promotion has affected the single making it lose positions over the weeks, although "Bounce" is still within the Top 10. Calvin should totally ask Kelis to go to the UK so they can do promo together for "Bounce". People over there clearly like the song, it just need a little push so it can consolidate.
As for the next single "Feel So Close", this won't be officially released until August 24th, but Calvin felt like it was the right move to already radio premiere it and release its official videoclip. I personally like song, it may not be as commercial as "Bounce", but it's very Calvin, he SINGS in it, and all in all, it's a solid dancefloor-friendly effort. As for the music video, it's a bit random! The plot is basically ramdom people 'getting together' and creating new friendships. It fits the lyrics I guess.
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"