Guess this 'retro' concept will be applied to all music video this era?. Watch now the world premiere of Bruno Mars' clip for his song "Treasure". The groovy disco-funk track serves as the official third single from the Hawaiian's sophomore album "Unorthodox Jukebox", which, as of this post, is en route to hit the 1.5 million copies sold mark in the US.
Again, Bruno Mars gives the retro, VHS recording look to his new music video. Out of all three music videos ("Locked Out of Heaven", "When I Was Your Man"), I think the retro concept fits "Treasure"' the best. Still, it would've been nice to watch something a little more elaborate storyline-wise. The "Treasure" MV is basically a performance one. (Could be mistaken by Bruno's 2013 Billboard Awards performance rehearsals). Bruno and his band, all dressed in matching in red suits, groove, jam and bop to the might "Treasure" beat and lyrics. This song is gonna slay this summer. I'd bet big money on it!
What do you think of the video?
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"