Guess this 'retro' concept will be applied to all music video this era?. Watch now the world premiere of Bruno Mars' clip for his song "Treasure". The groovy disco-funk track serves as the official third single from the Hawaiian's sophomore album "Unorthodox Jukebox", which, as of this post, is en route to hit the 1.5 million copies sold mark in the US.
Again, Bruno Mars gives the retro, VHS recording look to his new music video. Out of all three music videos ("Locked Out of Heaven", "When I Was Your Man"), I think the retro concept fits "Treasure"' the best. Still, it would've been nice to watch something a little more elaborate storyline-wise. The "Treasure" MV is basically a performance one. (Could be mistaken by Bruno's 2013 Billboard Awards performance rehearsals). Bruno and his band, all dressed in matching in red suits, groove, jam and bop to the might "Treasure" beat and lyrics. This song is gonna slay this summer. I'd bet big money on it!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"
- Imagine Dragons - "Gold"
- The Weeknd - "Earned It"