Guess this 'retro' concept will be applied to all music video this era?. Watch now the world premiere of Bruno Mars' clip for his song "Treasure". The groovy disco-funk track serves as the official third single from the Hawaiian's sophomore album "Unorthodox Jukebox", which, as of this post, is en route to hit the 1.5 million copies sold mark in the US.
Again, Bruno Mars gives the retro, VHS recording look to his new music video. Out of all three music videos ("Locked Out of Heaven", "When I Was Your Man"), I think the retro concept fits "Treasure"' the best. Still, it would've been nice to watch something a little more elaborate storyline-wise. The "Treasure" MV is basically a performance one. (Could be mistaken by Bruno's 2013 Billboard Awards performance rehearsals). Bruno and his band, all dressed in matching in red suits, groove, jam and bop to the might "Treasure" beat and lyrics. This song is gonna slay this summer. I'd bet big money on it!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"