Hawaiian crooner Bruno Mars unveiled the full itinerary for his upcoming "Moonshine Jungle World Tour" - for the rejoice of his millions of fans - on his official website on Wednesday (February 20). The tour - which as of this post, consists of two legs; one in North America and another in Europe - will make the "Locked Out of Heaven" singer a very busy man since late June 2013 till mid-November.
Starting in Washington, DC on June 22, the US/Canada leg of the "Moonshine Jungle World Tour will take Bruno Mars to visit 40 different cities throughout pretty much the entire summer. Highlight stops include; New York on June 29, Los Angeles on July 27, and the closing show at Miami's "American Airlines Arena" on August 30. My God, I don't want to even imagine all those sweaty Bruno Mars fans in a hot summer night rocking out to his energetic performances. It's gonna be amazing! Lol. As for Europe, the tour kicks off there in Belfast, Northern Ireland on October 2. As time moves on, Bruno will take his funky live spectacle to other cities such as; London (October 8), Paris (October 14), or Milan (October 26). And finally, Bruno will conclude the European leg of the "Moonshine Jungle" tour with what I'm sure will be an epic, celebratory show in Madrid, Spain at Palacio Vistalegre on November 15.
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"