In the visual he co-directed, we see Bruno rocking a superb afro hair, as he performs the nostalgic love song with his piano during a television show taping. Loved the old feeling of the video, the effects and Bruno's style. He's killing it this era. And "When I Was Your Man" is proving to be a hit.
What do you think of the video?
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!
- Katy's Protégé Ferras Premieres "Speak in Tongues" Music Video