In the visual he co-directed, we see Bruno rocking a superb afro hair, as he performs the nostalgic love song with his piano during a television show taping. Loved the old feeling of the video, the effects and Bruno's style. He's killing it this era. And "When I Was Your Man" is proving to be a hit.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- New Music: The Script - "Superheroes"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- Beyoncé Releases Teaser of 'Fifty Shades of Grey', 'Crazy In Love' Is The Theme Music!
- The Script Reveal Artwork of New Album via Google Hangout + Four Song Snippets!