Rihanna offered her first live performance rocking her brand new dark hair today (April 6th) at Japan's 'Music Station' show - The Bajan diva touched down in Tokyo earlier this week to do the promotional rounds (photocalls, premiere) in support of her film 'Battleship', however when things were over, instead of taking a flight back to the states Riri decided to stay a little longer to treat her Japanese fans, which she hadn't seen in quite a long time (Did the 'Loud' tour went there? I think not), with a live performance at one of the country's most popular shows. Check out below a fierce brunette Rihanna performing on 'Music Station' her global smash 'We Found Love'. Riri was on fire, and the audience went cray-cray! "Just did #Musicstation! Damn I didn't expect my Japanese fans to go KRAY like that! I got Major love 4 y'all! #ROCstarshit", wrote the Barbados-native on Twitter after the performance. Now please return to the US and start promoting 'Where Have You Been' and give us the music video!
Once a higher quality video is available it will be posted.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"