Rihanna offered her first live performance rocking her brand new dark hair today (April 6th) at Japan's 'Music Station' show - The Bajan diva touched down in Tokyo earlier this week to do the promotional rounds (photocalls, premiere) in support of her film 'Battleship', however when things were over, instead of taking a flight back to the states Riri decided to stay a little longer to treat her Japanese fans, which she hadn't seen in quite a long time (Did the 'Loud' tour went there? I think not), with a live performance at one of the country's most popular shows. Check out below a fierce brunette Rihanna performing on 'Music Station' her global smash 'We Found Love'. Riri was on fire, and the audience went cray-cray! "Just did #Musicstation! Damn I didn't expect my Japanese fans to go KRAY like that! I got Major love 4 y'all! #ROCstarshit", wrote the Barbados-native on Twitter after the performance. Now please return to the US and start promoting 'Where Have You Been' and give us the music video!
Once a higher quality video is available it will be posted.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"