Rihanna offered her first live performance rocking her brand new dark hair today (April 6th) at Japan's 'Music Station' show - The Bajan diva touched down in Tokyo earlier this week to do the promotional rounds (photocalls, premiere) in support of her film 'Battleship', however when things were over, instead of taking a flight back to the states Riri decided to stay a little longer to treat her Japanese fans, which she hadn't seen in quite a long time (Did the 'Loud' tour went there? I think not), with a live performance at one of the country's most popular shows. Check out below a fierce brunette Rihanna performing on 'Music Station' her global smash 'We Found Love'. Riri was on fire, and the audience went cray-cray! "Just did #Musicstation! Damn I didn't expect my Japanese fans to go KRAY like that! I got Major love 4 y'all! #ROCstarshit", wrote the Barbados-native on Twitter after the performance. Now please return to the US and start promoting 'Where Have You Been' and give us the music video!
Once a higher quality video is available it will be posted.
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere