Britney Spears has made public the cover of her upcoming 8th studio album, "Britney Jean". The pop princess' "most personal record ever" will be released in stores December 3rd (RCA Records). The cover features pitch-black background, a black and white photo of Britney resting her right fist on her face and looking straight to camera, and an empty heart with the album name written in blue neon-light words placed in the middle.
Alongside the reveal of the "Britney Jean" artwork, the mother of two also posted on her official website a hand-written open letter to fans (read below). The content refers to the recording process of the eighth album, the producers she's worked with, how special this new album means to her and she "pours her heart and soul into it", and a special thank you to fans for their love and support during these 15 years of career.
Britney also confirmed she will be dropping a new song (and possibly, new official single as well) next November 5th on iTunes. It's the Sia-penned ballad "Perfume".
I like the simplicity of the cover. It's like her eyes are staring into my soul.
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"