Britney Spears has made public the cover of her upcoming 8th studio album, "Britney Jean". The pop princess' "most personal record ever" will be released in stores December 3rd (RCA Records). The cover features pitch-black background, a black and white photo of Britney resting her right fist on her face and looking straight to camera, and an empty heart with the album name written in blue neon-light words placed in the middle.
Alongside the reveal of the "Britney Jean" artwork, the mother of two also posted on her official website a hand-written open letter to fans (read below). The content refers to the recording process of the eighth album, the producers she's worked with, how special this new album means to her and she "pours her heart and soul into it", and a special thank you to fans for their love and support during these 15 years of career.
Britney also confirmed she will be dropping a new song (and possibly, new official single as well) next November 5th on iTunes. It's the Sia-penned ballad "Perfume".
I like the simplicity of the cover. It's like her eyes are staring into my soul.
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"