Her new album "Britney Jean" hits stores today, December 3rd and considering she's not willing to promote the album as it should be, that is by performing the singles on television, RCA Records has at least convinced Britney Spears to plug her eighth album by doing interviews. On the December 3rd episode of "The Ellen Show", Britney is a guest and she candidly speaks to Ellen about love and new music. Watch below!
Britney opens up on new boyfriend David Lucado. She gives insight on how the two met and David's personality. The "Perfume" songstress also explained for the millionth time the meaning behind the "Britney Jean" album title, besides discussing the producers and the track "Til' It's Gone", which was written based on her break-up from Jason Trawick.
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!