Her new album "Britney Jean" hits stores today, December 3rd and considering she's not willing to promote the album as it should be, that is by performing the singles on television, RCA Records has at least convinced Britney Spears to plug her eighth album by doing interviews. On the December 3rd episode of "The Ellen Show", Britney is a guest and she candidly speaks to Ellen about love and new music. Watch below!
Britney opens up on new boyfriend David Lucado. She gives insight on how the two met and David's personality. The "Perfume" songstress also explained for the millionth time the meaning behind the "Britney Jean" album title, besides discussing the producers and the track "Til' It's Gone", which was written based on her break-up from Jason Trawick.
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"