Her new album "Britney Jean" hits stores today, December 3rd and considering she's not willing to promote the album as it should be, that is by performing the singles on television, RCA Records has at least convinced Britney Spears to plug her eighth album by doing interviews. On the December 3rd episode of "The Ellen Show", Britney is a guest and she candidly speaks to Ellen about love and new music. Watch below!
Britney opens up on new boyfriend David Lucado. She gives insight on how the two met and David's personality. The "Perfume" songstress also explained for the millionth time the meaning behind the "Britney Jean" album title, besides discussing the producers and the track "Til' It's Gone", which was written based on her break-up from Jason Trawick.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"