Her new album "Britney Jean" hits stores today, December 3rd and considering she's not willing to promote the album as it should be, that is by performing the singles on television, RCA Records has at least convinced Britney Spears to plug her eighth album by doing interviews. On the December 3rd episode of "The Ellen Show", Britney is a guest and she candidly speaks to Ellen about love and new music. Watch below!
Britney opens up on new boyfriend David Lucado. She gives insight on how the two met and David's personality. The "Perfume" songstress also explained for the millionth time the meaning behind the "Britney Jean" album title, besides discussing the producers and the track "Til' It's Gone", which was written based on her break-up from Jason Trawick.
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"