Her new album "Britney Jean" hits stores today, December 3rd and considering she's not willing to promote the album as it should be, that is by performing the singles on television, RCA Records has at least convinced Britney Spears to plug her eighth album by doing interviews. On the December 3rd episode of "The Ellen Show", Britney is a guest and she candidly speaks to Ellen about love and new music. Watch below!
Britney opens up on new boyfriend David Lucado. She gives insight on how the two met and David's personality. The "Perfume" songstress also explained for the millionth time the meaning behind the "Britney Jean" album title, besides discussing the producers and the track "Til' It's Gone", which was written based on her break-up from Jason Trawick.
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'