Awww, that was cute! It seems Britney Spears' ADORABLE nice Maddie may also want to pursue a singing career in a future! Watch above Jamie Lynn Spears' 3-year-old daughter covering aunt Brit's song "Up N' Down" - bonus track on the 'Femme Fatale' disc. She obviously doesn't know what the lyrics mean, but she proudly sings "The beat just dropped and the room got sexy/You're watching me like there's no one else around/I know you want me like kids want candy/So keep watching me go down and up and down". The Spears sister cheer up little Maddie at the end of the video with a sonorous, "Wooooo!". BTW, this reminds me, I want "Up N' Down" as a single!
In other news, Britney will have a second opening act besides Nicki Minaj on the New Jersey date of the 'Femme Fatale' tour next August 5th. Joe Jonas will also hit the stage that night at the Izod Center to warm things up 'til the princess of pop makes her grand entrance. It'll be a great opportunity for the middle Jonas brother to promote his solo music. He'll got the chance to lure 20,000 people to buy his album "Fast Life".
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"