It had already happened during the 'Femme Fatale' tour rehearsals in Los Angeles back in mid-June, but only a few journalists and celeb bloggers saw it - However, last night (August 2nd) it was a moment for ALL to witness - The princess of pop, Ms Britney Spears, pulled boyfriend Jason Trawick up on stage at her tour stop at New York's Nassau Coliseum on Tuesday evening! While performing 'Lace and Leather', Brit Brit sat Jason down and showed him her sexy side giving him a lapdance...
But was it the lapdance every guy would want? Errr, I think not. Britney 'tried' but kinda failed. It was just an awkward moment to be honest. And I'm not sure Jason was happy this 'awkwardness' had been seen by 18,000 people. In any case, watch Britney in action below.
Would you allow Britney to give you a lapdance?
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’