It had already happened during the 'Femme Fatale' tour rehearsals in Los Angeles back in mid-June, but only a few journalists and celeb bloggers saw it - However, last night (August 2nd) it was a moment for ALL to witness - The princess of pop, Ms Britney Spears, pulled boyfriend Jason Trawick up on stage at her tour stop at New York's Nassau Coliseum on Tuesday evening! While performing 'Lace and Leather', Brit Brit sat Jason down and showed him her sexy side giving him a lapdance...
But was it the lapdance every guy would want? Errr, I think not. Britney 'tried' but kinda failed. It was just an awkward moment to be honest. And I'm not sure Jason was happy this 'awkwardness' had been seen by 18,000 people. In any case, watch Britney in action below.
Would you allow Britney to give you a lapdance?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"