It had already happened during the 'Femme Fatale' tour rehearsals in Los Angeles back in mid-June, but only a few journalists and celeb bloggers saw it - However, last night (August 2nd) it was a moment for ALL to witness - The princess of pop, Ms Britney Spears, pulled boyfriend Jason Trawick up on stage at her tour stop at New York's Nassau Coliseum on Tuesday evening! While performing 'Lace and Leather', Brit Brit sat Jason down and showed him her sexy side giving him a lapdance...
But was it the lapdance every guy would want? Errr, I think not. Britney 'tried' but kinda failed. It was just an awkward moment to be honest. And I'm not sure Jason was happy this 'awkwardness' had been seen by 18,000 people. In any case, watch Britney in action below.
Would you allow Britney to give you a lapdance?
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"