It had already happened during the 'Femme Fatale' tour rehearsals in Los Angeles back in mid-June, but only a few journalists and celeb bloggers saw it - However, last night (August 2nd) it was a moment for ALL to witness - The princess of pop, Ms Britney Spears, pulled boyfriend Jason Trawick up on stage at her tour stop at New York's Nassau Coliseum on Tuesday evening! While performing 'Lace and Leather', Brit Brit sat Jason down and showed him her sexy side giving him a lapdance...
But was it the lapdance every guy would want? Errr, I think not. Britney 'tried' but kinda failed. It was just an awkward moment to be honest. And I'm not sure Jason was happy this 'awkwardness' had been seen by 18,000 people. In any case, watch Britney in action below.
Would you allow Britney to give you a lapdance?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"