It had already happened during the 'Femme Fatale' tour rehearsals in Los Angeles back in mid-June, but only a few journalists and celeb bloggers saw it - However, last night (August 2nd) it was a moment for ALL to witness - The princess of pop, Ms Britney Spears, pulled boyfriend Jason Trawick up on stage at her tour stop at New York's Nassau Coliseum on Tuesday evening! While performing 'Lace and Leather', Brit Brit sat Jason down and showed him her sexy side giving him a lapdance...
But was it the lapdance every guy would want? Errr, I think not. Britney 'tried' but kinda failed. It was just an awkward moment to be honest. And I'm not sure Jason was happy this 'awkwardness' had been seen by 18,000 people. In any case, watch Britney in action below.
Would you allow Britney to give you a lapdance?
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!