Watch now the world premiere of Brandy's music video for "Put It Down", featuring Chris Brown, the first single from the R&B diva's upcoming sixth album "Two Eleven", in stores October 2nd via RCA!
Although I somewhat like the song, I feel like "Put It Down" was not the right way to make a comeback. Brandy's flopping hard with it, and believe me no music video will save the single at this point. And those that were hopeful that overrated director Hype Williams would create a monster visual, worthy of a VMA, for "Put It Down", and turn things in favor of Brandy, you can cut your veins now. The music video is one big mess. From the rehashed/getting-old paint effects, Brandy's lazy and awkward dancing, to the awful 'dark-lighting' shots (you could barely see Brandy), the aggresive Sony product placement, and Chris Brown's bad lip-syncing, the music video for "Put It Down" was disappointing. The only scenes I liked were those of Brandy rocking the Moesha braids look. But in any case, her new single will remain a flop. Next.
What do you think of the video and song?
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"