Watch now the world premiere of Brandy's music video for "Put It Down", featuring Chris Brown, the first single from the R&B diva's upcoming sixth album "Two Eleven", in stores October 2nd via RCA!
Although I somewhat like the song, I feel like "Put It Down" was not the right way to make a comeback. Brandy's flopping hard with it, and believe me no music video will save the single at this point. And those that were hopeful that overrated director Hype Williams would create a monster visual, worthy of a VMA, for "Put It Down", and turn things in favor of Brandy, you can cut your veins now. The music video is one big mess. From the rehashed/getting-old paint effects, Brandy's lazy and awkward dancing, to the awful 'dark-lighting' shots (you could barely see Brandy), the aggresive Sony product placement, and Chris Brown's bad lip-syncing, the music video for "Put It Down" was disappointing. The only scenes I liked were those of Brandy rocking the Moesha braids look. But in any case, her new single will remain a flop. Next.
What do you think of the video and song?
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"