Watch now the world premiere of Brandy's music video for "Put It Down", featuring Chris Brown, the first single from the R&B diva's upcoming sixth album "Two Eleven", in stores October 2nd via RCA!
Although I somewhat like the song, I feel like "Put It Down" was not the right way to make a comeback. Brandy's flopping hard with it, and believe me no music video will save the single at this point. And those that were hopeful that overrated director Hype Williams would create a monster visual, worthy of a VMA, for "Put It Down", and turn things in favor of Brandy, you can cut your veins now. The music video is one big mess. From the rehashed/getting-old paint effects, Brandy's lazy and awkward dancing, to the awful 'dark-lighting' shots (you could barely see Brandy), the aggresive Sony product placement, and Chris Brown's bad lip-syncing, the music video for "Put It Down" was disappointing. The only scenes I liked were those of Brandy rocking the Moesha braids look. But in any case, her new single will remain a flop. Next.
What do you think of the video and song?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"