Watch now the world premiere of Brandy's music video for "Put It Down", featuring Chris Brown, the first single from the R&B diva's upcoming sixth album "Two Eleven", in stores October 2nd via RCA!
Although I somewhat like the song, I feel like "Put It Down" was not the right way to make a comeback. Brandy's flopping hard with it, and believe me no music video will save the single at this point. And those that were hopeful that overrated director Hype Williams would create a monster visual, worthy of a VMA, for "Put It Down", and turn things in favor of Brandy, you can cut your veins now. The music video is one big mess. From the rehashed/getting-old paint effects, Brandy's lazy and awkward dancing, to the awful 'dark-lighting' shots (you could barely see Brandy), the aggresive Sony product placement, and Chris Brown's bad lip-syncing, the music video for "Put It Down" was disappointing. The only scenes I liked were those of Brandy rocking the Moesha braids look. But in any case, her new single will remain a flop. Next.
What do you think of the video and song?
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"