American rapper Bobby Ray, aka B.o.B is set to release on May 1st his second studio album entitled "Strange Clouds" (Atlantic Records) - If his debut was already a star-studded affair (with smash hit such as "Nothin' On You" (feat. Bruno Mars), or "Airplanes" (feat. Hayley Williams) to name a few), the follow-up will not disappoint fans of B.o.B's A-list collaborations. For "Strange Clouds", the 23-year-old MC has enlisted the help of Taylor Swift (showing how eclectic his music can be), Nicki Minaj, Lil' Wayne, Chris Brown, T.I, among others. On the music production side, B.o.B has worked on this album with the likes of Ryan Tedder, Dr. Luke, Jim Jonsin, Polow Da Don or Tip. The first official single off "Strange Clouds" was the uplifting track "So Good". The song became an iTunes, as well as a Billboard Hot 100 smash in the US.
Which are your favorite songs?
WILL YOU BE BUYING 'Strange Clouds'?
- “Bombs Away” (feat. Morgan Freeman)
- “Ray Bands”
- “So Hard to Breathe”
- “Both of Us” (feat. Taylor Swift)
- “Strange Clouds” (feat. Lil Wayne)
- “So Good”
- “Play for Keeps”
- “Arena” (feat. Chris Brown and T.I.)
- “Out of My Mind” (feat. Nicki Minaj)
- “Never Let You Go” (feat. Ryan Tedder)
- “Chandelier” (feat. Lauriana Mae)
- “Just a Sign” (feat. Playboy Tre)
- “Castles” (feat. Trey Songz)
- “Where Are You (B.o.B vs. Bobby Ray)”