American boyband Big Time Rush stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday (January 16th) to do a little promo - Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan first took the center stage to offer a new televised performance of their pop hit "Music Sounds Better with U" (produced by Ryan Tedder, and lead single from the band's second album "Elevate", in stores now!), to later have a sit-down chat with Ellen. In the 3-minute long interview (times is money!), Big Time Rush spoke on their hit Nickelodeon series, selling out their 2012 US tour in less than a day, their upcoming movie, AND the guys suprised a fan from the audience, giving her a VIP ticket for one of their shows. Awwww, how nice!
PS: In a way, I thank BTR, cuz they're re-opening the boyband market for The Wanted, yey!
Buy Big Time Rush's new album 'Elevate' NOW at eMusic
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"