American boyband Big Time Rush stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday (January 16th) to do a little promo - Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan first took the center stage to offer a new televised performance of their pop hit "Music Sounds Better with U" (produced by Ryan Tedder, and lead single from the band's second album "Elevate", in stores now!), to later have a sit-down chat with Ellen. In the 3-minute long interview (times is money!), Big Time Rush spoke on their hit Nickelodeon series, selling out their 2012 US tour in less than a day, their upcoming movie, AND the guys suprised a fan from the audience, giving her a VIP ticket for one of their shows. Awwww, how nice!
PS: In a way, I thank BTR, cuz they're re-opening the boyband market for The Wanted, yey!
Buy Big Time Rush's new album 'Elevate' NOW at eMusic
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’