American boyband Big Time Rush stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday (January 16th) to do a little promo - Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan first took the center stage to offer a new televised performance of their pop hit "Music Sounds Better with U" (produced by Ryan Tedder, and lead single from the band's second album "Elevate", in stores now!), to later have a sit-down chat with Ellen. In the 3-minute long interview (times is money!), Big Time Rush spoke on their hit Nickelodeon series, selling out their 2012 US tour in less than a day, their upcoming movie, AND the guys suprised a fan from the audience, giving her a VIP ticket for one of their shows. Awwww, how nice!
PS: In a way, I thank BTR, cuz they're re-opening the boyband market for The Wanted, yey!
Buy Big Time Rush's new album 'Elevate' NOW at eMusic
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"