American boyband Big Time Rush stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday (January 16th) to do a little promo - Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan first took the center stage to offer a new televised performance of their pop hit "Music Sounds Better with U" (produced by Ryan Tedder, and lead single from the band's second album "Elevate", in stores now!), to later have a sit-down chat with Ellen. In the 3-minute long interview (times is money!), Big Time Rush spoke on their hit Nickelodeon series, selling out their 2012 US tour in less than a day, their upcoming movie, AND the guys suprised a fan from the audience, giving her a VIP ticket for one of their shows. Awwww, how nice!
PS: In a way, I thank BTR, cuz they're re-opening the boyband market for The Wanted, yey!
Buy Big Time Rush's new album 'Elevate' NOW at eMusic
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"