American boyband Big Time Rush stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Monday (January 16th) to do a little promo - Kendall, James, Carlos, and Logan first took the center stage to offer a new televised performance of their pop hit "Music Sounds Better with U" (produced by Ryan Tedder, and lead single from the band's second album "Elevate", in stores now!), to later have a sit-down chat with Ellen. In the 3-minute long interview (times is money!), Big Time Rush spoke on their hit Nickelodeon series, selling out their 2012 US tour in less than a day, their upcoming movie, AND the guys suprised a fan from the audience, giving her a VIP ticket for one of their shows. Awwww, how nice!
PS: In a way, I thank BTR, cuz they're re-opening the boyband market for The Wanted, yey!
Buy Big Time Rush's new album 'Elevate' NOW at eMusic
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church