Had she released her self-titled new album three days earlier, Beyoncé could've delivered this show-stopping performance in her hometown of Houston, Texas. Oh, well. The R&B superstar took the music industry by storm on Friday, December 13th when she unexpectedly released a complete new album (her fifth) on iTunes. That same day, at night, Beyoncé had a concert scheduled as part of her still on-going "The Mrs Carter World Tour" in Chicago. To commemorate that special day, the Blue Ivy mother had no better idea than to treat her fans packing the United Center in Chicago with the debut live performance of new song "XO". Watch many videos, from every angle below!
The strident mid-tempo "XO" is co-produced by Ryan Tedder, The Dream and Hit-Boy. Beyoncé slayed the song during her performance in Chicago. Bee was looking fine, she "werked" the stage in the chorus, and she was definitely trasmitting immense energy during the performance with both her vocals, and the sound of "XO" with a live band.
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'