Had she released her self-titled new album three days earlier, Beyoncé could've delivered this show-stopping performance in her hometown of Houston, Texas. Oh, well. The R&B superstar took the music industry by storm on Friday, December 13th when she unexpectedly released a complete new album (her fifth) on iTunes. That same day, at night, Beyoncé had a concert scheduled as part of her still on-going "The Mrs Carter World Tour" in Chicago. To commemorate that special day, the Blue Ivy mother had no better idea than to treat her fans packing the United Center in Chicago with the debut live performance of new song "XO". Watch many videos, from every angle below!
The strident mid-tempo "XO" is co-produced by Ryan Tedder, The Dream and Hit-Boy. Beyoncé slayed the song during her performance in Chicago. Bee was looking fine, she "werked" the stage in the chorus, and she was definitely trasmitting immense energy during the performance with both her vocals, and the sound of "XO" with a live band.
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question