Had she released her self-titled new album three days earlier, Beyoncé could've delivered this show-stopping performance in her hometown of Houston, Texas. Oh, well. The R&B superstar took the music industry by storm on Friday, December 13th when she unexpectedly released a complete new album (her fifth) on iTunes. That same day, at night, Beyoncé had a concert scheduled as part of her still on-going "The Mrs Carter World Tour" in Chicago. To commemorate that special day, the Blue Ivy mother had no better idea than to treat her fans packing the United Center in Chicago with the debut live performance of new song "XO". Watch many videos, from every angle below!
The strident mid-tempo "XO" is co-produced by Ryan Tedder, The Dream and Hit-Boy. Beyoncé slayed the song during her performance in Chicago. Bee was looking fine, she "werked" the stage in the chorus, and she was definitely trasmitting immense energy during the performance with both her vocals, and the sound of "XO" with a live band.
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen