Mother-to-be Beyonce looked not very pregnant (??) during her performance last night on 'Jimmy Fallon' - The R&B diva took the stage at the NBC show on Friday (November 11th) to promote her latest single, the funky "Countdown" - King B looked very pretty in that cocktail black dress, and sounded flawless as usual. As of this posting, "Countdown" is at #84 on iTunes USA. Doing not so great...and me really doesn't see the song peaking that high on the charts. On the contrary, "Party", THAT I see slaying. I just love "Party". Sad Beyonce is not promoting this though!
All the way in the UK, Kelly Rowland was spotted performing her new international single "Down For Whatever" on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show'. She killed it! Although a song as sexy as this required Kelly not to wear that amount of clothes! lol. Show us some skin next time Kel! Anyhow, in sad news for Ms Rowland, I just don't see the RedOne-produced "Down For Whatever" doing damage on the UK charts. The song is not that good. If she scores an 'X Factor UK' performance, things might change though...
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"