Mother-to-be Beyonce looked not very pregnant (??) during her performance last night on 'Jimmy Fallon' - The R&B diva took the stage at the NBC show on Friday (November 11th) to promote her latest single, the funky "Countdown" - King B looked very pretty in that cocktail black dress, and sounded flawless as usual. As of this posting, "Countdown" is at #84 on iTunes USA. Doing not so great...and me really doesn't see the song peaking that high on the charts. On the contrary, "Party", THAT I see slaying. I just love "Party". Sad Beyonce is not promoting this though!
All the way in the UK, Kelly Rowland was spotted performing her new international single "Down For Whatever" on BBC 1's 'The Graham Norton Show'. She killed it! Although a song as sexy as this required Kelly not to wear that amount of clothes! lol. Show us some skin next time Kel! Anyhow, in sad news for Ms Rowland, I just don't see the RedOne-produced "Down For Whatever" doing damage on the UK charts. The song is not that good. If she scores an 'X Factor UK' performance, things might change though...
What do YOU think of these performances?
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"