Beyonce Jealous Track 7 on 'Beyoncé'
BEYONCE Jealous lyrics
I'm in my penthouse half naked
I cooked this meal for you naked
So where the hell you at
Just one shot left of this drink, in this glass
Don't make me break it
I wish that you were me
So you could feel this feeling
I never broke one promise, and I know when you're not honest
Now you got me yelling that's because I'm jealous
If you keeping your promise, I'm keeping my word
Oh I'm jealous
If you keeping your promise, I'm keeping my
Oh I'm jealous
Sometimes I want to walk in your shoes
Do the type of things that I never ever do
I take one look in the mirror and I say to myself
Baby girl you can't survive like this no
Take it one step further
Freakum dress out my closet
'yonce fillin' out this skirt
I look damn good I ain't lost it
And I ain't missed a beat
Boy you been hanging out tonight
I'm staying out 'til tomorrow
Been dancing on them tables ain't got no cares, no sorrow
I ran into my
Said what up to his bestest
Now we reminiscing how we used to flex in Texas
Don't be jealous
And I hate you for your lies and your covers
And I hate us for making good love to each other
And I love making you jealous but don't judge me
And I know I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing
That ain't nothing
I'm just jealous
I'm just human
Don't judge me
Songwriters: BEYONCE GISSELLE KNOWLES, LESLIE JEROME HARMON, LYRICA NASHA ANDERSON, N PROCTOR, N SOKO, NOEL C. FISHER, RASOOL RICARDO DIAZ.
Lyrics © REACH MUSIC PUBLISHING , SONY ATV MUSIC PUB LLC, WARNER CHAPPELL MUSIC INC
Jealous lyrics licensed through LyricFind.
- Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Usher & More Slay at 2016 BET Awards: Watch All Performances Here!
- Beyoncé Finally Uploads “Sorry” Music Video On VEVO: Watch Here!
- Beyoncé Tributes Orlando Victims With Emotional “Halo” Performance In Detroit
- Beyoncé Gives Powerful Speech Accepting 2016 CDFA Fashion Icon Award, Mom Tina Cries
- Heavy Rain Didn’t Stop Beyoncé From Finishing Her “Formation Tour” Show In North Carolina And Delivering A Magical “Halo” Performance!