They went from “Crazy in Love” to “Drunk in Love". Beyoncé's liberated on VEVO the music video for his new Jay-Z collaboration that's included on her last Friday-released "surprise" fifth studio album. Produced by Boots and Timbaland, the fiery track has been chosen by King B to serve as the album's lead single for Rhythmic radio.
If you didn’t want to spend 16 dollars purchasing Beyoncé's "Beyoncé" LP on iTunes, and refused to search for leaked versions of the 17 featured music videos on the Web (is there anyone?), then worry not, 'cause Beyoncé has now uploaded on VEVO at least the music video for “Drunk in Love", given it’s her new single. “Blow” will be sent to Top 40 radio at the same time so expect its music video be unleashed on VEVO as well soon.
As for the “Drunk in Love" visual, it's black and white clip that sees a bikini-clad Beyoncé sensually moving her body to the smooth beat on the sand and while getting soaking wet in the water. Husband Jay-Z comes in to rap his verse in the bridge, holding but not sipping a glass of white wine. Beyoncé will then caress her man and sing softly in his ear. Those fierce eyes, hair and "you better werk!" moves slayed me.
What do you think of the video?
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!