Check out the premiere of the official "Move You Body" ("Get Me Bodied" remix) music video that Beyonce is releasing as part of the Michelle Obama "Let's Move" initiative to help fight childhood obesity in the US - THAT SLAYED!!! Beyonce danced her behind off! Looooove it. Especially, the 'salsa' moves. And of course the 'apple' moment in the end simply snatched wigs lol. Only B could do it so flawlessly. The Frank Gatson Jr-choreographed clip will be recieve nationally syndicated TV treatment on May 3 at 1:42 p.m. EST at all middle schools across the US. Meanwhile, Beyonce's "Girls" single keeps fallin on the iTunes chart! Nooo!
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video