Check out the premiere of the official "Move You Body" ("Get Me Bodied" remix) music video that Beyonce is releasing as part of the Michelle Obama "Let's Move" initiative to help fight childhood obesity in the US - THAT SLAYED!!! Beyonce danced her behind off! Looooove it. Especially, the 'salsa' moves. And of course the 'apple' moment in the end simply snatched wigs lol. Only B could do it so flawlessly. The Frank Gatson Jr-choreographed clip will be recieve nationally syndicated TV treatment on May 3 at 1:42 p.m. EST at all middle schools across the US. Meanwhile, Beyonce's "Girls" single keeps fallin on the iTunes chart! Nooo!
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"