Check out the premiere of the official "Move You Body" ("Get Me Bodied" remix) music video that Beyonce is releasing as part of the Michelle Obama "Let's Move" initiative to help fight childhood obesity in the US - THAT SLAYED!!! Beyonce danced her behind off! Looooove it. Especially, the 'salsa' moves. And of course the 'apple' moment in the end simply snatched wigs lol. Only B could do it so flawlessly. The Frank Gatson Jr-choreographed clip will be recieve nationally syndicated TV treatment on May 3 at 1:42 p.m. EST at all middle schools across the US. Meanwhile, Beyonce's "Girls" single keeps fallin on the iTunes chart! Nooo!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"