Check out the premiere of the official "Move You Body" ("Get Me Bodied" remix) music video that Beyonce is releasing as part of the Michelle Obama "Let's Move" initiative to help fight childhood obesity in the US - THAT SLAYED!!! Beyonce danced her behind off! Looooove it. Especially, the 'salsa' moves. And of course the 'apple' moment in the end simply snatched wigs lol. Only B could do it so flawlessly. The Frank Gatson Jr-choreographed clip will be recieve nationally syndicated TV treatment on May 3 at 1:42 p.m. EST at all middle schools across the US. Meanwhile, Beyonce's "Girls" single keeps fallin on the iTunes chart! Nooo!
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"