Check out the premiere of the official "Move You Body" ("Get Me Bodied" remix) music video that Beyonce is releasing as part of the Michelle Obama "Let's Move" initiative to help fight childhood obesity in the US - THAT SLAYED!!! Beyonce danced her behind off! Looooove it. Especially, the 'salsa' moves. And of course the 'apple' moment in the end simply snatched wigs lol. Only B could do it so flawlessly. The Frank Gatson Jr-choreographed clip will be recieve nationally syndicated TV treatment on May 3 at 1:42 p.m. EST at all middle schools across the US. Meanwhile, Beyonce's "Girls" single keeps fallin on the iTunes chart! Nooo!
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"