She is the future!! The incredibly fresh Azealia Banks bless us with the music video for "Liquorice", the new single off the raptress' EP "1991"- available on iTunes now! Banks' ability to form her lyrics around these up-and-down dancefloor-ready progressive beats is ridiculous! She's too amazing, and she deserves to crack America ASAP. Her label also needs to hook her up with the best producers, and release a flaw-free debut album. Azealia's gonna have an amazing career, just wait and see. As for the "Liquorice" MV (watch above), this was directed by Rankin (Marina & The Diamons, Kelis) and styled by Nicola Formichetti, known for his work with Lady Gaga. The clip has a Western film theme with scenes featuring Ms Azealia Banks horseback riding through the desert wearing a sexy-yet-bad-ass all-black sheriff outfit. Some more pop-oriented scenes see Banks repping for the States strutting in a tight two-piece American flag-print ensamble, and her eating a hot dog spilling all the yummy sauces on her. Niiice! Check it out.
What do you think of the video?
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"