She is the future!! The incredibly fresh Azealia Banks bless us with the music video for "Liquorice", the new single off the raptress' EP "1991"- available on iTunes now! Banks' ability to form her lyrics around these up-and-down dancefloor-ready progressive beats is ridiculous! She's too amazing, and she deserves to crack America ASAP. Her label also needs to hook her up with the best producers, and release a flaw-free debut album. Azealia's gonna have an amazing career, just wait and see. As for the "Liquorice" MV (watch above), this was directed by Rankin (Marina & The Diamons, Kelis) and styled by Nicola Formichetti, known for his work with Lady Gaga. The clip has a Western film theme with scenes featuring Ms Azealia Banks horseback riding through the desert wearing a sexy-yet-bad-ass all-black sheriff outfit. Some more pop-oriented scenes see Banks repping for the States strutting in a tight two-piece American flag-print ensamble, and her eating a hot dog spilling all the yummy sauces on her. Niiice! Check it out.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"