She is the future!! The incredibly fresh Azealia Banks bless us with the music video for "Liquorice", the new single off the raptress' EP "1991"- available on iTunes now! Banks' ability to form her lyrics around these up-and-down dancefloor-ready progressive beats is ridiculous! She's too amazing, and she deserves to crack America ASAP. Her label also needs to hook her up with the best producers, and release a flaw-free debut album. Azealia's gonna have an amazing career, just wait and see. As for the "Liquorice" MV (watch above), this was directed by Rankin (Marina & The Diamons, Kelis) and styled by Nicola Formichetti, known for his work with Lady Gaga. The clip has a Western film theme with scenes featuring Ms Azealia Banks horseback riding through the desert wearing a sexy-yet-bad-ass all-black sheriff outfit. Some more pop-oriented scenes see Banks repping for the States strutting in a tight two-piece American flag-print ensamble, and her eating a hot dog spilling all the yummy sauces on her. Niiice! Check it out.
What do you think of the video?
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"