She is the future!! The incredibly fresh Azealia Banks bless us with the music video for "Liquorice", the new single off the raptress' EP "1991"- available on iTunes now! Banks' ability to form her lyrics around these up-and-down dancefloor-ready progressive beats is ridiculous! She's too amazing, and she deserves to crack America ASAP. Her label also needs to hook her up with the best producers, and release a flaw-free debut album. Azealia's gonna have an amazing career, just wait and see. As for the "Liquorice" MV (watch above), this was directed by Rankin (Marina & The Diamons, Kelis) and styled by Nicola Formichetti, known for his work with Lady Gaga. The clip has a Western film theme with scenes featuring Ms Azealia Banks horseback riding through the desert wearing a sexy-yet-bad-ass all-black sheriff outfit. Some more pop-oriented scenes see Banks repping for the States strutting in a tight two-piece American flag-print ensamble, and her eating a hot dog spilling all the yummy sauces on her. Niiice! Check it out.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"