"3D m*therf**ker!", that's how Avril Lavigne introduces this short preview of her upcoming music video for "What The Hell", the Max Martin co-written uptempo track serves as the lead single from the Canadian's fourth CD "Goodbye Lullaby" which hits stores this March 2nd. This preview of the music video shows Avril performing WTH with her band before a small crowd at some undisclosed location. That looked like fun! I guess this 'gig' footage will accompany a parallel story that makes sense with the WTH lyrics. BTW, yes, Avril is following the new trends, and has shot the clip for her new single in 3D. In the preview above Avril watches some of the footage with a pair of 3D glasses and it seems she likes what she sees! "Look, it's like you can touch it!" The music vid for "What The Hell" is expected to premiere later this month.
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full