"3D m*therf**ker!", that's how Avril Lavigne introduces this short preview of her upcoming music video for "What The Hell", the Max Martin co-written uptempo track serves as the lead single from the Canadian's fourth CD "Goodbye Lullaby" which hits stores this March 2nd. This preview of the music video shows Avril performing WTH with her band before a small crowd at some undisclosed location. That looked like fun! I guess this 'gig' footage will accompany a parallel story that makes sense with the WTH lyrics. BTW, yes, Avril is following the new trends, and has shot the clip for her new single in 3D. In the preview above Avril watches some of the footage with a pair of 3D glasses and it seems she likes what she sees! "Look, it's like you can touch it!" The music vid for "What The Hell" is expected to premiere later this month.
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"
- Imagine Dragons - "Gold"
- The Weeknd - "Earned It"