"3D m*therf**ker!", that's how Avril Lavigne introduces this short preview of her upcoming music video for "What The Hell", the Max Martin co-written uptempo track serves as the lead single from the Canadian's fourth CD "Goodbye Lullaby" which hits stores this March 2nd. This preview of the music video shows Avril performing WTH with her band before a small crowd at some undisclosed location. That looked like fun! I guess this 'gig' footage will accompany a parallel story that makes sense with the WTH lyrics. BTW, yes, Avril is following the new trends, and has shot the clip for her new single in 3D. In the preview above Avril watches some of the footage with a pair of 3D glasses and it seems she likes what she sees! "Look, it's like you can touch it!" The music vid for "What The Hell" is expected to premiere later this month.
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"