"3D m*therf**ker!", that's how Avril Lavigne introduces this short preview of her upcoming music video for "What The Hell", the Max Martin co-written uptempo track serves as the lead single from the Canadian's fourth CD "Goodbye Lullaby" which hits stores this March 2nd. This preview of the music video shows Avril performing WTH with her band before a small crowd at some undisclosed location. That looked like fun! I guess this 'gig' footage will accompany a parallel story that makes sense with the WTH lyrics. BTW, yes, Avril is following the new trends, and has shot the clip for her new single in 3D. In the preview above Avril watches some of the footage with a pair of 3D glasses and it seems she likes what she sees! "Look, it's like you can touch it!" The music vid for "What The Hell" is expected to premiere later this month.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"