"3D m*therf**ker!", that's how Avril Lavigne introduces this short preview of her upcoming music video for "What The Hell", the Max Martin co-written uptempo track serves as the lead single from the Canadian's fourth CD "Goodbye Lullaby" which hits stores this March 2nd. This preview of the music video shows Avril performing WTH with her band before a small crowd at some undisclosed location. That looked like fun! I guess this 'gig' footage will accompany a parallel story that makes sense with the WTH lyrics. BTW, yes, Avril is following the new trends, and has shot the clip for her new single in 3D. In the preview above Avril watches some of the footage with a pair of 3D glasses and it seems she likes what she sees! "Look, it's like you can touch it!" The music vid for "What The Hell" is expected to premiere later this month.
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"