Avril Lavigne fights against evil in the music video for "Rock N Roll", the Martin Johnson-produced, Let Go-esque anthemic pop/rock second single from the Canadian's upcoming self-titled fifth studio album, due in stores on November 5 via Epic Records.
Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero,this could strike at first as one of the chepeast, and tackiest music videos in history, but soon you will realize the "Rock N Roll" MV could end up being the very best of 2013, lol. You will either love it or hate it, but I'm sure love will prevail. Avril's new video is just a mess, but a fantastic mess. I can't stop re-watching it! The concept can be defined as; super heros vs villains. It's got real life scenes, comics-like scenes, a high contrast of colors, big colorful words popping on screen, and Ms Lavigne looking like the motherf*cking princess she is, wearing a military jacket, and helmet, matched with a cool pair of Ray Ban aviators. Some of the highlight moments?. Definitely, the already historical blatant Sony publicity at the beginning, and the girl-on-girl action of Av and friend.
What do you think of the video?
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'