Avril Lavigne fights against evil in the music video for "Rock N Roll", the Martin Johnson-produced, Let Go-esque anthemic pop/rock second single from the Canadian's upcoming self-titled fifth studio album, due in stores on November 5 via Epic Records.
Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero,this could strike at first as one of the chepeast, and tackiest music videos in history, but soon you will realize the "Rock N Roll" MV could end up being the very best of 2013, lol. You will either love it or hate it, but I'm sure love will prevail. Avril's new video is just a mess, but a fantastic mess. I can't stop re-watching it! The concept can be defined as; super heros vs villains. It's got real life scenes, comics-like scenes, a high contrast of colors, big colorful words popping on screen, and Ms Lavigne looking like the motherf*cking princess she is, wearing a military jacket, and helmet, matched with a cool pair of Ray Ban aviators. Some of the highlight moments?. Definitely, the already historical blatant Sony publicity at the beginning, and the girl-on-girl action of Av and friend.
What do you think of the video?
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"