Avril Lavigne fights against evil in the music video for "Rock N Roll", the Martin Johnson-produced, Let Go-esque anthemic pop/rock second single from the Canadian's upcoming self-titled fifth studio album, due in stores on November 5 via Epic Records.
Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero,this could strike at first as one of the chepeast, and tackiest music videos in history, but soon you will realize the "Rock N Roll" MV could end up being the very best of 2013, lol. You will either love it or hate it, but I'm sure love will prevail. Avril's new video is just a mess, but a fantastic mess. I can't stop re-watching it! The concept can be defined as; super heros vs villains. It's got real life scenes, comics-like scenes, a high contrast of colors, big colorful words popping on screen, and Ms Lavigne looking like the motherf*cking princess she is, wearing a military jacket, and helmet, matched with a cool pair of Ray Ban aviators. Some of the highlight moments?. Definitely, the already historical blatant Sony publicity at the beginning, and the girl-on-girl action of Av and friend.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"