Avril Lavigne fights against evil in the music video for "Rock N Roll", the Martin Johnson-produced, Let Go-esque anthemic pop/rock second single from the Canadian's upcoming self-titled fifth studio album, due in stores on November 5 via Epic Records.
Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero,this could strike at first as one of the chepeast, and tackiest music videos in history, but soon you will realize the "Rock N Roll" MV could end up being the very best of 2013, lol. You will either love it or hate it, but I'm sure love will prevail. Avril's new video is just a mess, but a fantastic mess. I can't stop re-watching it! The concept can be defined as; super heros vs villains. It's got real life scenes, comics-like scenes, a high contrast of colors, big colorful words popping on screen, and Ms Lavigne looking like the motherf*cking princess she is, wearing a military jacket, and helmet, matched with a cool pair of Ray Ban aviators. Some of the highlight moments?. Definitely, the already historical blatant Sony publicity at the beginning, and the girl-on-girl action of Av and friend.
What do you think of the video?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"