Avril Lavigne fights against evil in the music video for "Rock N Roll", the Martin Johnson-produced, Let Go-esque anthemic pop/rock second single from the Canadian's upcoming self-titled fifth studio album, due in stores on November 5 via Epic Records.
Directed by Chris Marrs Piliero,this could strike at first as one of the chepeast, and tackiest music videos in history, but soon you will realize the "Rock N Roll" MV could end up being the very best of 2013, lol. You will either love it or hate it, but I'm sure love will prevail. Avril's new video is just a mess, but a fantastic mess. I can't stop re-watching it! The concept can be defined as; super heros vs villains. It's got real life scenes, comics-like scenes, a high contrast of colors, big colorful words popping on screen, and Ms Lavigne looking like the motherf*cking princess she is, wearing a military jacket, and helmet, matched with a cool pair of Ray Ban aviators. Some of the highlight moments?. Definitely, the already historical blatant Sony publicity at the beginning, and the girl-on-girl action of Av and friend.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"