Avril Lavigne's new single "Let Me Go" is finally out on iTunes, and so is the music video! The Canadian pop/rock singer gave "Good Morning America" the world exclusive premiere of the video for her new single (off her upcoming fifth self-titled album, in stores November 5), featuring her husband, Nickelback's Chad Kroeger today, October 15th, before releasing it through VEVO. Watch the clip above!
Avril's ballads are always and "Let Me Go" is no exception. The melody, the build, the chorus, everything fits amazingly and make "Let Me Go" a solid song. Is it "official single" worthy, though?. I think Avril's got better ballad singles in the past - more commercial and radio-friendly- but "Let Me Go" is nice, plus it features Chad Kroeger, and that's got to increase the listening audience, right?.
As for the "Let Me Go" music video, it has kind of a spooky theme. An old man plays the guitar in front of a mirror and transforms into Chad Kroeger (was that an older him?), as a nostaligic Avril plays the piano while belting out the ballad's lyrics.
What do you think of the video?
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch