Avril Lavigne and her dear husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, took the stage at the "We Day" concert at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (October 18) to perform live for the first time their pop ballad duet "Let Me Go", which is the new single from Avril's upcoming fifth album, in stores November 5. Watch below!
They looked and sounded well, but the performance as a whole was a tad underwhelming. Why did they decide to do "Let Me Go" acoustically? The only thing backing Avril and Chad's vocals were a guitar and a piano, and this particular performance was desperately screaming for bass and drums. They did, sort of, pull it off in the end, but it appears like the crowd at the Rogers Arena was expecting something more and were left a bit cold. By the way, make sure to watch the "Let Me Go" music video.
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"