Avril Lavigne and her dear husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, took the stage at the "We Day" concert at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (October 18) to perform live for the first time their pop ballad duet "Let Me Go", which is the new single from Avril's upcoming fifth album, in stores November 5. Watch below!
They looked and sounded well, but the performance as a whole was a tad underwhelming. Why did they decide to do "Let Me Go" acoustically? The only thing backing Avril and Chad's vocals were a guitar and a piano, and this particular performance was desperately screaming for bass and drums. They did, sort of, pull it off in the end, but it appears like the crowd at the Rogers Arena was expecting something more and were left a bit cold. By the way, make sure to watch the "Let Me Go" music video.
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen