Avril Lavigne and her dear husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, took the stage at the "We Day" concert at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (October 18) to perform live for the first time their pop ballad duet "Let Me Go", which is the new single from Avril's upcoming fifth album, in stores November 5. Watch below!
They looked and sounded well, but the performance as a whole was a tad underwhelming. Why did they decide to do "Let Me Go" acoustically? The only thing backing Avril and Chad's vocals were a guitar and a piano, and this particular performance was desperately screaming for bass and drums. They did, sort of, pull it off in the end, but it appears like the crowd at the Rogers Arena was expecting something more and were left a bit cold. By the way, make sure to watch the "Let Me Go" music video.
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance