Avril Lavigne and her dear husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, took the stage at the "We Day" concert at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (October 18) to perform live for the first time their pop ballad duet "Let Me Go", which is the new single from Avril's upcoming fifth album, in stores November 5. Watch below!
They looked and sounded well, but the performance as a whole was a tad underwhelming. Why did they decide to do "Let Me Go" acoustically? The only thing backing Avril and Chad's vocals were a guitar and a piano, and this particular performance was desperately screaming for bass and drums. They did, sort of, pull it off in the end, but it appears like the crowd at the Rogers Arena was expecting something more and were left a bit cold. By the way, make sure to watch the "Let Me Go" music video.
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"