Avril Lavigne and her dear husband, Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger, took the stage at the "We Day" concert at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, Canada on Friday night (October 18) to perform live for the first time their pop ballad duet "Let Me Go", which is the new single from Avril's upcoming fifth album, in stores November 5. Watch below!
They looked and sounded well, but the performance as a whole was a tad underwhelming. Why did they decide to do "Let Me Go" acoustically? The only thing backing Avril and Chad's vocals were a guitar and a piano, and this particular performance was desperately screaming for bass and drums. They did, sort of, pull it off in the end, but it appears like the crowd at the Rogers Arena was expecting something more and were left a bit cold. By the way, make sure to watch the "Let Me Go" music video.
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"