Watch now the music video for Avicii's new smash hit "Wake Me Up". The country-house up-tempo track, featuring vocals by Aloe Blacc, has reached #1 in several European countries such as The Netherlands, Germany, Ireland or Avicii's home-country of Sweden, as well as in Australia. "Wake Me Up" is the official first single from the 23-year-old Stockholm-born DJ's upcoming debut album "True" (September 17).
I had no idea this country music instrumentation and house beats combination would work this well. "Wake Me Up" definitely stands as unique and fresh in a sea filled with all-the-way heavy and loud dance singles. As for the official "Wake Me Up" videoclip, well, I was liking it (that is, the story) until the concert scenes came in. They kind of ruin the MV for me, actually. Also, at times, I was confused if this was a music video promoting Avicii's "Wake Me Up" or a commericial for the new collection of Ralph Lauren's Denim & Supply, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'