Watch now the music video for Avicii's new smash hit "Wake Me Up". The country-house up-tempo track, featuring vocals by Aloe Blacc, has reached #1 in several European countries such as The Netherlands, Germany, Ireland or Avicii's home-country of Sweden, as well as in Australia. "Wake Me Up" is the official first single from the 23-year-old Stockholm-born DJ's upcoming debut album "True" (September 17).
I had no idea this country music instrumentation and house beats combination would work this well. "Wake Me Up" definitely stands as unique and fresh in a sea filled with all-the-way heavy and loud dance singles. As for the official "Wake Me Up" videoclip, well, I was liking it (that is, the story) until the concert scenes came in. They kind of ruin the MV for me, actually. Also, at times, I was confused if this was a music video promoting Avicii's "Wake Me Up" or a commericial for the new collection of Ralph Lauren's Denim & Supply, lol.
What do you think of the video?
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing