Three words. 'Jamiroquai', 'Virtual', 'Insanity'. Did director Gil Green and/or Austin try to pay tribute to Jamiroquai's classic music video or is this just a sad copy?
Austin Mahone's Gil Green-directed music video for his new Pitbull-assisted single "MMM Yeah" has finally hit VEVO. The clip sees Austin in a small room performing the song (sometimes with a lady friend and others with Pitbull) as the floor involuntarily moves him (and the furniture) in different directions.
As a Jamiroquai fan, just a few seconds into Austin's music video, the image of "Virtual Insanity" came to my head. "MMM Yeah" ain't a bad song (much better than that mess, I've already completely erased from my mind, called "Banga Banga"), it's just that its music video disturbs me a little. He better say something about the Jamiroquai 'Virtual Insanity' inspiration for the "MMM Yeah" music video on his Twitter ASAP, or I'll refuse to give his video an additional YouTube view. OK?
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"