17-year-old pop sensation Austin Mahone flirts with a girl and performs a choreography in the middle of a skate park in the music video for "Banga Banga". The Sean Garrett-produced urban-pop track serves as the official second single from Austin's upcoming debut studio album, due in stores in early 2014 via Cash Money Records.
Many didn't love Austin's new single from its first play on radio, calling it "a bit messy", but I think director Gil Green has done a great job 'cause I am personally enjoying the song more now that I have watched the music video. It's a colorful and fun visual. Sean Garrett makes an appearance to perform his parts, while Austin shows off his improved dancing skills and takes his blonde love interest for a Jeep ride.
What do you think of the video?
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing
- The Script - "No Sound Without Silence"
- Nick Jonas Croons "Jealous" on "The Today Show" & "Seth Meyers": Watch
- Nicole Scherzinger Premieres Piano Ballad "Run" and It's Her Best Solo Song To Date!
- Calvin Harris & John Newman Feel Remorse In "Blame" Music Video
- Jessie Ware's "Say You Love Me" Music Video Is Out and Ed Sheeran's Not In It