17-year-old pop sensation Austin Mahone flirts with a girl and performs a choreography in the middle of a skate park in the music video for "Banga Banga". The Sean Garrett-produced urban-pop track serves as the official second single from Austin's upcoming debut studio album, due in stores in early 2014 via Cash Money Records.
Many didn't love Austin's new single from its first play on radio, calling it "a bit messy", but I think director Gil Green has done a great job 'cause I am personally enjoying the song more now that I have watched the music video. It's a colorful and fun visual. Sean Garrett makes an appearance to perform his parts, while Austin shows off his improved dancing skills and takes his blonde love interest for a Jeep ride.
What do you think of the video?
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"