17-year-old pop sensation Austin Mahone flirts with a girl and performs a choreography in the middle of a skate park in the music video for "Banga Banga". The Sean Garrett-produced urban-pop track serves as the official second single from Austin's upcoming debut studio album, due in stores in early 2014 via Cash Money Records.
Many didn't love Austin's new single from its first play on radio, calling it "a bit messy", but I think director Gil Green has done a great job 'cause I am personally enjoying the song more now that I have watched the music video. It's a colorful and fun visual. Sean Garrett makes an appearance to perform his parts, while Austin shows off his improved dancing skills and takes his blonde love interest for a Jeep ride.
What do you think of the video?
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs New & Old Music On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"