17-year-old pop sensation Austin Mahone flirts with a girl and performs a choreography in the middle of a skate park in the music video for "Banga Banga". The Sean Garrett-produced urban-pop track serves as the official second single from Austin's upcoming debut studio album, due in stores in early 2014 via Cash Money Records.
Many didn't love Austin's new single from its first play on radio, calling it "a bit messy", but I think director Gil Green has done a great job 'cause I am personally enjoying the song more now that I have watched the music video. It's a colorful and fun visual. Sean Garrett makes an appearance to perform his parts, while Austin shows off his improved dancing skills and takes his blonde love interest for a Jeep ride.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"