17-year-old pop sensation Austin Mahone flirts with a girl and performs a choreography in the middle of a skate park in the music video for "Banga Banga". The Sean Garrett-produced urban-pop track serves as the official second single from Austin's upcoming debut studio album, due in stores in early 2014 via Cash Money Records.
Many didn't love Austin's new single from its first play on radio, calling it "a bit messy", but I think director Gil Green has done a great job 'cause I am personally enjoying the song more now that I have watched the music video. It's a colorful and fun visual. Sean Garrett makes an appearance to perform his parts, while Austin shows off his improved dancing skills and takes his blonde love interest for a Jeep ride.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"