Watching this girl perform live is a pleasure to your ears! The uber-talented Ariana Grande blessed the stage of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Tuesday night (Oct. 15) with a double performance. Ariana's debut album "Yours Truly" debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 last month. The Boca Raton star became the first female singer whose first album debuts atop of the US charts since Ke$ha's "Animal" in 2010.
What did she perform?. Her new single "Right There" (sans Big Sean) and her smash hit "The Way" (again, sans Mac Miller). She vocally slayed both songs. Like Ariana knew that last night she could give her 100%. I mean, the vocal control, the whistle notes, and every little sound that came out of her mouth...Ariana was on fire on "Jimmy Kimmel" last night. The video for "Right There" is already shot, and should premiere any day now.
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’