Watching this girl perform live is a pleasure to your ears! The uber-talented Ariana Grande blessed the stage of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Tuesday night (Oct. 15) with a double performance. Ariana's debut album "Yours Truly" debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 last month. The Boca Raton star became the first female singer whose first album debuts atop of the US charts since Ke$ha's "Animal" in 2010.
What did she perform?. Her new single "Right There" (sans Big Sean) and her smash hit "The Way" (again, sans Mac Miller). She vocally slayed both songs. Like Ariana knew that last night she could give her 100%. I mean, the vocal control, the whistle notes, and every little sound that came out of her mouth...Ariana was on fire on "Jimmy Kimmel" last night. The video for "Right There" is already shot, and should premiere any day now.
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"