Watching this girl perform live is a pleasure to your ears! The uber-talented Ariana Grande blessed the stage of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Tuesday night (Oct. 15) with a double performance. Ariana's debut album "Yours Truly" debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 last month. The Boca Raton star became the first female singer whose first album debuts atop of the US charts since Ke$ha's "Animal" in 2010.
What did she perform?. Her new single "Right There" (sans Big Sean) and her smash hit "The Way" (again, sans Mac Miller). She vocally slayed both songs. Like Ariana knew that last night she could give her 100%. I mean, the vocal control, the whistle notes, and every little sound that came out of her mouth...Ariana was on fire on "Jimmy Kimmel" last night. The video for "Right There" is already shot, and should premiere any day now.
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances