Do I smell trouble?. Ariana Grande is playing opening act during three dates of Justin Bieber's American leg of his "Believe Tour" (August 7th, 8th, and 9th). The heavenly 20-year-old singer posted a picture on Twitter backstage at the Tampa concert on Thursday night showing Justin Bieber kissing her on the cheek. I honestly hope one kiss was the only thing that occurred between the two of them. He's trouble, Ari!
During her setlist, Ariana perfomed live for the first time ever a few tracks from her upcoming debut album "Yours Truly", as well as her smash hit "The Way". Watch videos below from Ariana's first "Believe Tour" opening job at Jacksonville on August 7. "Baby I", "Lovin' It", "You'll Never Know", and "Tattooed Heart" were the new songs she'd never performed live before. So, she sounded really good! You will be able to appreciate her beautiful vocals, if that horrific bass lets you.
Ariana will be performing her first headlining US tour named "The Listening Sessions" after her "Believe Tour" gigs. This kicks off next August 13 in Silver Spring. Tickets here.
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"