Say it ain't so! Is Justin Bieber truly Selena Gomez' man of her life? I refuse to believe this, especially after those "I made him cry, too" statements on "Late Night with David Letterman" last year. During his most recent interview on Power 106, Justin told Big Boy that Selena will always have a special place in his heart, that what the two of them shared was "love", and that although "right now" (the interview was done last month only) they're both doing their own things apart, he was pretty confident they'll eventually become "the best of friends".
However, what we see if these two pictures (below) that surfaced on Twitter yesterday (December 2) indicate just a friendship, or a "we're trying to make it work (again)"?. Come on, Selena. There are plenty of fish in the sea to pick JB as your future baby father. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relantionship, so what my third eye is seeing in those pictures is, indeed, "we're trying to re-take our love thingy". Noooo!
The two photograhps - of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez on a segway ride - were taken in Calabasas, California on Thursday afternoon.
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video