Say it ain't so! Is Justin Bieber truly Selena Gomez' man of her life? I refuse to believe this, especially after those "I made him cry, too" statements on "Late Night with David Letterman" last year. During his most recent interview on Power 106, Justin told Big Boy that Selena will always have a special place in his heart, that what the two of them shared was "love", and that although "right now" (the interview was done last month only) they're both doing their own things apart, he was pretty confident they'll eventually become "the best of friends".
However, what we see if these two pictures (below) that surfaced on Twitter yesterday (December 2) indicate just a friendship, or a "we're trying to make it work (again)"?. Come on, Selena. There are plenty of fish in the sea to pick JB as your future baby father. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relantionship, so what my third eye is seeing in those pictures is, indeed, "we're trying to re-take our love thingy". Noooo!
The two photograhps - of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez on a segway ride - were taken in Calabasas, California on Thursday afternoon.
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"