Say it ain't so! Is Justin Bieber truly Selena Gomez' man of her life? I refuse to believe this, especially after those "I made him cry, too" statements on "Late Night with David Letterman" last year. During his most recent interview on Power 106, Justin told Big Boy that Selena will always have a special place in his heart, that what the two of them shared was "love", and that although "right now" (the interview was done last month only) they're both doing their own things apart, he was pretty confident they'll eventually become "the best of friends".
However, what we see if these two pictures (below) that surfaced on Twitter yesterday (December 2) indicate just a friendship, or a "we're trying to make it work (again)"?. Come on, Selena. There are plenty of fish in the sea to pick JB as your future baby father. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relantionship, so what my third eye is seeing in those pictures is, indeed, "we're trying to re-take our love thingy". Noooo!
The two photograhps - of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez on a segway ride - were taken in Calabasas, California on Thursday afternoon.
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"