Say it ain't so! Is Justin Bieber truly Selena Gomez' man of her life? I refuse to believe this, especially after those "I made him cry, too" statements on "Late Night with David Letterman" last year. During his most recent interview on Power 106, Justin told Big Boy that Selena will always have a special place in his heart, that what the two of them shared was "love", and that although "right now" (the interview was done last month only) they're both doing their own things apart, he was pretty confident they'll eventually become "the best of friends".
However, what we see if these two pictures (below) that surfaced on Twitter yesterday (December 2) indicate just a friendship, or a "we're trying to make it work (again)"?. Come on, Selena. There are plenty of fish in the sea to pick JB as your future baby father. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relantionship, so what my third eye is seeing in those pictures is, indeed, "we're trying to re-take our love thingy". Noooo!
The two photograhps - of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez on a segway ride - were taken in Calabasas, California on Thursday afternoon.
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"