Say it ain't so! Is Justin Bieber truly Selena Gomez' man of her life? I refuse to believe this, especially after those "I made him cry, too" statements on "Late Night with David Letterman" last year. During his most recent interview on Power 106, Justin told Big Boy that Selena will always have a special place in his heart, that what the two of them shared was "love", and that although "right now" (the interview was done last month only) they're both doing their own things apart, he was pretty confident they'll eventually become "the best of friends".
However, what we see if these two pictures (below) that surfaced on Twitter yesterday (December 2) indicate just a friendship, or a "we're trying to make it work (again)"?. Come on, Selena. There are plenty of fish in the sea to pick JB as your future baby father. I personally don't believe in friendship after a relantionship, so what my third eye is seeing in those pictures is, indeed, "we're trying to re-take our love thingy". Noooo!
The two photograhps - of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez on a segway ride - were taken in Calabasas, California on Thursday afternoon.
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance