I'm still amazed by the success of Aloe Blacc's "The Man". It’s still climbing positions on the Hot 100 and US radios haven’t stopped loving the song. Could “The Man” have faced a different fate should it have not scored that “Beats by Dre” commercial?
After months of waiting, Aloe Blacc has finally released a music video for his hit song, which samples Elton John’s “Your Song” classic with the “And you can tell everybody” refrain. The empowering visual sees Aloe overcoming adversity, whatever it is. Fighting the police during a protest or a boxing match, you name it. Aloe Blacc is “The Man”.
What do you think of the video?
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"