I'm still amazed by the success of Aloe Blacc's "The Man". It’s still climbing positions on the Hot 100 and US radios haven’t stopped loving the song. Could “The Man” have faced a different fate should it have not scored that “Beats by Dre” commercial?
After months of waiting, Aloe Blacc has finally released a music video for his hit song, which samples Elton John’s “Your Song” classic with the “And you can tell everybody” refrain. The empowering visual sees Aloe overcoming adversity, whatever it is. Fighting the police during a protest or a boxing match, you name it. Aloe Blacc is “The Man”.
What do you think of the video?
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"