I'm still amazed by the success of Aloe Blacc's "The Man". It’s still climbing positions on the Hot 100 and US radios haven’t stopped loving the song. Could “The Man” have faced a different fate should it have not scored that “Beats by Dre” commercial?
After months of waiting, Aloe Blacc has finally released a music video for his hit song, which samples Elton John’s “Your Song” classic with the “And you can tell everybody” refrain. The empowering visual sees Aloe overcoming adversity, whatever it is. Fighting the police during a protest or a boxing match, you name it. Aloe Blacc is “The Man”.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’