I'm still amazed by the success of Aloe Blacc's "The Man". It’s still climbing positions on the Hot 100 and US radios haven’t stopped loving the song. Could “The Man” have faced a different fate should it have not scored that “Beats by Dre” commercial?
After months of waiting, Aloe Blacc has finally released a music video for his hit song, which samples Elton John’s “Your Song” classic with the “And you can tell everybody” refrain. The empowering visual sees Aloe overcoming adversity, whatever it is. Fighting the police during a protest or a boxing match, you name it. Aloe Blacc is “The Man”.
What do you think of the video?
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single