I'm still amazed by the success of Aloe Blacc's "The Man". It’s still climbing positions on the Hot 100 and US radios haven’t stopped loving the song. Could “The Man” have faced a different fate should it have not scored that “Beats by Dre” commercial?
After months of waiting, Aloe Blacc has finally released a music video for his hit song, which samples Elton John’s “Your Song” classic with the “And you can tell everybody” refrain. The empowering visual sees Aloe overcoming adversity, whatever it is. Fighting the police during a protest or a boxing match, you name it. Aloe Blacc is “The Man”.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"