"The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete" - a powerful drama film starring JenniferHudson and executive produced by Alicia Keys - will be arriving in US theaters on October 11th. But the two ladies are already hard at work promoting the upcoming premiere. The R&B stars stopped by "Good Morning America" on Wednesday (Oct. 2) to speak about the movie, but also motherhood, and the 2013 Black Ball fundraiser to be held in November 7 in New York City.
J-Hud and AK told GMA's Robin Roberts about preparing for the role (as drug addict) and how the project landed on her hands, respectively. After showing a sneak peek of the movie, and prasing the two kids' performance, Robin went on to talk other matters. She asked the guest ladies about their sons (did I spot rivarly between them?) and Alicia had the opportunity to do a bit of promotion too for her upcoming fundraiser gala, The Black Ball. All proceeds will go to Alicia's charity, "Keep A Child Alive" which assists people affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India.
Will you watching 'The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete'?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"