Roc Nation artist Alexis Jordan performed her catchy single "Happiness" on the Dutch X Factor on Friday (April 22nd) - The "America's Got Talent" export is steadily conquering the European music charts - First scoaring with "Happiness" a Top 3 hit in the UK, getting into the Top 10 in Ireland, peaking at #1 in Norway and most recently reigning too Holland's Hot 100 Chart with the Stargate-produced number.
For this reason, the Jay-Z protege, hit the stage at the Dutch edition of 'The X Factor' via RTL4 this week to celebrate this new conquest. Nice performance! She sounded good in the verses, she's got a HOT voice! But...what's with the outfit? I think this is the first time I see an artist performing at a big TV show in jeans. In any case, Alexis' new single ""Good Girl" was released earlier this year in the UK where it entered the Top 10 as well. We'll see if the rest Europe also likes this new Alexis tune.
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show
- World Premiere: Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Fall Out Boy - "Centuries"
- Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- Fat Joe - "Stressin"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Lilies'
- Breaking: Katy Perry "Legendary Lovers" Remix with Drake Coming!?
- Selena Gomez' Hits Compilation Titled "For You", Out November 24, Includes 2 New Songs!
- Katy's Protégé Ferras Premieres "Speak in Tongues" Music Video