Roc Nation artist Alexis Jordan performed her catchy single "Happiness" on the Dutch X Factor on Friday (April 22nd) - The "America's Got Talent" export is steadily conquering the European music charts - First scoaring with "Happiness" a Top 3 hit in the UK, getting into the Top 10 in Ireland, peaking at #1 in Norway and most recently reigning too Holland's Hot 100 Chart with the Stargate-produced number.
For this reason, the Jay-Z protege, hit the stage at the Dutch edition of 'The X Factor' via RTL4 this week to celebrate this new conquest. Nice performance! She sounded good in the verses, she's got a HOT voice! But...what's with the outfit? I think this is the first time I see an artist performing at a big TV show in jeans. In any case, Alexis' new single ""Good Girl" was released earlier this year in the UK where it entered the Top 10 as well. We'll see if the rest Europe also likes this new Alexis tune.
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch