Roc Nation artist Alexis Jordan performed her catchy single "Happiness" on the Dutch X Factor on Friday (April 22nd) - The "America's Got Talent" export is steadily conquering the European music charts - First scoaring with "Happiness" a Top 3 hit in the UK, getting into the Top 10 in Ireland, peaking at #1 in Norway and most recently reigning too Holland's Hot 100 Chart with the Stargate-produced number.
For this reason, the Jay-Z protege, hit the stage at the Dutch edition of 'The X Factor' via RTL4 this week to celebrate this new conquest. Nice performance! She sounded good in the verses, she's got a HOT voice! But...what's with the outfit? I think this is the first time I see an artist performing at a big TV show in jeans. In any case, Alexis' new single ""Good Girl" was released earlier this year in the UK where it entered the Top 10 as well. We'll see if the rest Europe also likes this new Alexis tune.
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special