Roc Nation artist Alexis Jordan performed her catchy single "Happiness" on the Dutch X Factor on Friday (April 22nd) - The "America's Got Talent" export is steadily conquering the European music charts - First scoaring with "Happiness" a Top 3 hit in the UK, getting into the Top 10 in Ireland, peaking at #1 in Norway and most recently reigning too Holland's Hot 100 Chart with the Stargate-produced number.
For this reason, the Jay-Z protege, hit the stage at the Dutch edition of 'The X Factor' via RTL4 this week to celebrate this new conquest. Nice performance! She sounded good in the verses, she's got a HOT voice! But...what's with the outfit? I think this is the first time I see an artist performing at a big TV show in jeans. In any case, Alexis' new single ""Good Girl" was released earlier this year in the UK where it entered the Top 10 as well. We'll see if the rest Europe also likes this new Alexis tune.
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox