British pop star Alexandra Burke unleashes her wild side in the video for "Let It Go", the second official single off the Londoner's upcoming sophomore album "HeartBreak on Hold", in stores next June 4th, 2012 via Syco/RCA Records. The uptempo 90s throwback dance number "Let It Go" was created by Danish music producer Cutfather, who's worked in the past with the likes of Pixie Lott, Kylie Minogue, The Wanted or Jordin Sparks. As I've previously stated, "Let It Go" is clearly superior in all aspects to "Elephant". In fact, I don't know why this wasn't chosen as first single. I know Alex thought "Elephant" would strike as something 'original' because of the title and its metaphorical lyrics, but in the end it was a 'generic' release. The follow-up single "Let It Go" may be also generic in sound, but it's just too damn catchy, and you don't get bored of it as easily as it happened to 'Elephant'. I hope Alex gets a #1 with it!
As for the newly-unveiled music video, it shows Ms Alexandra Burke turning the London Underground into a big rave party. Alex looks stunning and sexy in all her outfits, she engages people at the 'tube' to get into the beat, and dances her behind off during the 'Let It Go' dubstep breakdown. FIERCE!
What do you think of the 'Let It Go' MV?
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"