British pop star Alexandra Burke unleashes her wild side in the video for "Let It Go", the second official single off the Londoner's upcoming sophomore album "HeartBreak on Hold", in stores next June 4th, 2012 via Syco/RCA Records. The uptempo 90s throwback dance number "Let It Go" was created by Danish music producer Cutfather, who's worked in the past with the likes of Pixie Lott, Kylie Minogue, The Wanted or Jordin Sparks. As I've previously stated, "Let It Go" is clearly superior in all aspects to "Elephant". In fact, I don't know why this wasn't chosen as first single. I know Alex thought "Elephant" would strike as something 'original' because of the title and its metaphorical lyrics, but in the end it was a 'generic' release. The follow-up single "Let It Go" may be also generic in sound, but it's just too damn catchy, and you don't get bored of it as easily as it happened to 'Elephant'. I hope Alex gets a #1 with it!
As for the newly-unveiled music video, it shows Ms Alexandra Burke turning the London Underground into a big rave party. Alex looks stunning and sexy in all her outfits, she engages people at the 'tube' to get into the beat, and dances her behind off during the 'Let It Go' dubstep breakdown. FIERCE!
What do you think of the 'Let It Go' MV?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"