British pop star Alexandra Burke unleashes her wild side in the video for "Let It Go", the second official single off the Londoner's upcoming sophomore album "HeartBreak on Hold", in stores next June 4th, 2012 via Syco/RCA Records. The uptempo 90s throwback dance number "Let It Go" was created by Danish music producer Cutfather, who's worked in the past with the likes of Pixie Lott, Kylie Minogue, The Wanted or Jordin Sparks. As I've previously stated, "Let It Go" is clearly superior in all aspects to "Elephant". In fact, I don't know why this wasn't chosen as first single. I know Alex thought "Elephant" would strike as something 'original' because of the title and its metaphorical lyrics, but in the end it was a 'generic' release. The follow-up single "Let It Go" may be also generic in sound, but it's just too damn catchy, and you don't get bored of it as easily as it happened to 'Elephant'. I hope Alex gets a #1 with it!
As for the newly-unveiled music video, it shows Ms Alexandra Burke turning the London Underground into a big rave party. Alex looks stunning and sexy in all her outfits, she engages people at the 'tube' to get into the beat, and dances her behind off during the 'Let It Go' dubstep breakdown. FIERCE!
What do you think of the 'Let It Go' MV?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance