This is unbelievable! Stupid ITV 1 execs! After winning six Grammys this month in the US, sweet ol' Adele had the courtesy to go back home to attend the lame 2012 BRIT Awards gala, and despite giving the performance of her life (ok. Not quite, but her millionth rendition of 'Rolling in the Deep' was solid), she wasn't allowed to give her full acceptance speech when she won THE AWARD OF THE NIGHT, 'British Album Of The Year' for '21', simply cause the show was running out of time. It's all the show's producers's fault for letting English band Blur go on with their ludicrous 3 hour 'thank you' speech/mini-concert. Those 'has-beens' were not worthy of that time, I'd have preferred an Amy Winehouse/Whitney Houst performance tribute. Anyhow, when Adele's name was proclaimed as winner of 'British Album Of The Year', she got up her seat, went on stage, and could only say a few words before awards show host James Corden cut short her acceptance speech. Adele was MAAAAAD. And she gave the Brit Awards' organisers the ultimate blow. SHE GAVE THEM THE MIDDLE FINGER LIVE ON TV! I think I would have simply said "f*ck you all, I'ma go polish my brand new Grammys, and throw to the garbage bin this ugly award", lol.
- New Music: Paloma Faith - "Ready for the Good Life"
- Mikky Ekko Cuddles & Cries In "Smile" Music Video
- Song Premiere: Mary J. Blige - "Nobody But You"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"