This is unbelievable! Stupid ITV 1 execs! After winning six Grammys this month in the US, sweet ol' Adele had the courtesy to go back home to attend the lame 2012 BRIT Awards gala, and despite giving the performance of her life (ok. Not quite, but her millionth rendition of 'Rolling in the Deep' was solid), she wasn't allowed to give her full acceptance speech when she won THE AWARD OF THE NIGHT, 'British Album Of The Year' for '21', simply cause the show was running out of time. It's all the show's producers's fault for letting English band Blur go on with their ludicrous 3 hour 'thank you' speech/mini-concert. Those 'has-beens' were not worthy of that time, I'd have preferred an Amy Winehouse/Whitney Houst performance tribute. Anyhow, when Adele's name was proclaimed as winner of 'British Album Of The Year', she got up her seat, went on stage, and could only say a few words before awards show host James Corden cut short her acceptance speech. Adele was MAAAAAD. And she gave the Brit Awards' organisers the ultimate blow. SHE GAVE THEM THE MIDDLE FINGER LIVE ON TV! I think I would have simply said "f*ck you all, I'ma go polish my brand new Grammys, and throw to the garbage bin this ugly award", lol.
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"