This is unbelievable! Stupid ITV 1 execs! After winning six Grammys this month in the US, sweet ol' Adele had the courtesy to go back home to attend the lame 2012 BRIT Awards gala, and despite giving the performance of her life (ok. Not quite, but her millionth rendition of 'Rolling in the Deep' was solid), she wasn't allowed to give her full acceptance speech when she won THE AWARD OF THE NIGHT, 'British Album Of The Year' for '21', simply cause the show was running out of time. It's all the show's producers's fault for letting English band Blur go on with their ludicrous 3 hour 'thank you' speech/mini-concert. Those 'has-beens' were not worthy of that time, I'd have preferred an Amy Winehouse/Whitney Houst performance tribute. Anyhow, when Adele's name was proclaimed as winner of 'British Album Of The Year', she got up her seat, went on stage, and could only say a few words before awards show host James Corden cut short her acceptance speech. Adele was MAAAAAD. And she gave the Brit Awards' organisers the ultimate blow. SHE GAVE THEM THE MIDDLE FINGER LIVE ON TV! I think I would have simply said "f*ck you all, I'ma go polish my brand new Grammys, and throw to the garbage bin this ugly award", lol.
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"