This is unbelievable! Stupid ITV 1 execs! After winning six Grammys this month in the US, sweet ol' Adele had the courtesy to go back home to attend the lame 2012 BRIT Awards gala, and despite giving the performance of her life (ok. Not quite, but her millionth rendition of 'Rolling in the Deep' was solid), she wasn't allowed to give her full acceptance speech when she won THE AWARD OF THE NIGHT, 'British Album Of The Year' for '21', simply cause the show was running out of time. It's all the show's producers's fault for letting English band Blur go on with their ludicrous 3 hour 'thank you' speech/mini-concert. Those 'has-beens' were not worthy of that time, I'd have preferred an Amy Winehouse/Whitney Houst performance tribute. Anyhow, when Adele's name was proclaimed as winner of 'British Album Of The Year', she got up her seat, went on stage, and could only say a few words before awards show host James Corden cut short her acceptance speech. Adele was MAAAAAD. And she gave the Brit Awards' organisers the ultimate blow. SHE GAVE THEM THE MIDDLE FINGER LIVE ON TV! I think I would have simply said "f*ck you all, I'ma go polish my brand new Grammys, and throw to the garbage bin this ugly award", lol.
- New Music: Sia - 'Salted Wound'
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"