American network CBS decided to air British Soul Queen Adele's interview with Anderson Cooper in the hour leading up to the 54th Grammy Awards last night, Sunday, February 12th - In the 15-minute sit-down chat, Cooper asks Adele for her rather serious vocal chord surgery which made the 23-year-old singer cancel her US tour last year. "It's basically a clean slate in my throat. If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again.", said Adele on the current condition of her throat. The eight-time Grammy award winner also talked about writing break-up songs, if she can figure out who her real friends are, her body image and weight, among other personal subjects. Adele also wanted to treat fans with a lil' comeback (this was the first time she sang after the surgery) by singing a few acapella seconds of "Someone Like You". Watch the complete '60 Minutes' interview below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?