American network CBS decided to air British Soul Queen Adele's interview with Anderson Cooper in the hour leading up to the 54th Grammy Awards last night, Sunday, February 12th - In the 15-minute sit-down chat, Cooper asks Adele for her rather serious vocal chord surgery which made the 23-year-old singer cancel her US tour last year. "It's basically a clean slate in my throat. If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again.", said Adele on the current condition of her throat. The eight-time Grammy award winner also talked about writing break-up songs, if she can figure out who her real friends are, her body image and weight, among other personal subjects. Adele also wanted to treat fans with a lil' comeback (this was the first time she sang after the surgery) by singing a few acapella seconds of "Someone Like You". Watch the complete '60 Minutes' interview below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"