American network CBS decided to air British Soul Queen Adele's interview with Anderson Cooper in the hour leading up to the 54th Grammy Awards last night, Sunday, February 12th - In the 15-minute sit-down chat, Cooper asks Adele for her rather serious vocal chord surgery which made the 23-year-old singer cancel her US tour last year. "It's basically a clean slate in my throat. If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again.", said Adele on the current condition of her throat. The eight-time Grammy award winner also talked about writing break-up songs, if she can figure out who her real friends are, her body image and weight, among other personal subjects. Adele also wanted to treat fans with a lil' comeback (this was the first time she sang after the surgery) by singing a few acapella seconds of "Someone Like You". Watch the complete '60 Minutes' interview below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"