American network CBS decided to air British Soul Queen Adele's interview with Anderson Cooper in the hour leading up to the 54th Grammy Awards last night, Sunday, February 12th - In the 15-minute sit-down chat, Cooper asks Adele for her rather serious vocal chord surgery which made the 23-year-old singer cancel her US tour last year. "It's basically a clean slate in my throat. If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again.", said Adele on the current condition of her throat. The eight-time Grammy award winner also talked about writing break-up songs, if she can figure out who her real friends are, her body image and weight, among other personal subjects. Adele also wanted to treat fans with a lil' comeback (this was the first time she sang after the surgery) by singing a few acapella seconds of "Someone Like You". Watch the complete '60 Minutes' interview below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch