American network CBS decided to air British Soul Queen Adele's interview with Anderson Cooper in the hour leading up to the 54th Grammy Awards last night, Sunday, February 12th - In the 15-minute sit-down chat, Cooper asks Adele for her rather serious vocal chord surgery which made the 23-year-old singer cancel her US tour last year. "It's basically a clean slate in my throat. If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again.", said Adele on the current condition of her throat. The eight-time Grammy award winner also talked about writing break-up songs, if she can figure out who her real friends are, her body image and weight, among other personal subjects. Adele also wanted to treat fans with a lil' comeback (this was the first time she sang after the surgery) by singing a few acapella seconds of "Someone Like You". Watch the complete '60 Minutes' interview below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"