American network CBS decided to air British Soul Queen Adele's interview with Anderson Cooper in the hour leading up to the 54th Grammy Awards last night, Sunday, February 12th - In the 15-minute sit-down chat, Cooper asks Adele for her rather serious vocal chord surgery which made the 23-year-old singer cancel her US tour last year. "It's basically a clean slate in my throat. If I decide to go on a 200-date world tour, it would happen again.", said Adele on the current condition of her throat. The eight-time Grammy award winner also talked about writing break-up songs, if she can figure out who her real friends are, her body image and weight, among other personal subjects. Adele also wanted to treat fans with a lil' comeback (this was the first time she sang after the surgery) by singing a few acapella seconds of "Someone Like You". Watch the complete '60 Minutes' interview below!
What do YOU think of the interview?
- Pitbull - "Time of Our Lives"
- Kid Ink Lights Up 'Joint' In "Blunted" Music Video
- Flo Rida Has His Basketball Team Twerk In "GDFR" Music Video: Watch
- Demi Lovato - "Nightingale"
- New Music: Fabolous - 'She Wildin'
- Ella Eyre and DJ Fresh Are Bonnie & Clyde In "Gravity" Music Video
- Big Sean Performs 'IDFWU' On 'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon'
- Stream: Wale - 'Festivus'
- Nicki Minaj Covers 'Rolling Stone' Magazine January 2015: Boobs Alert!
- One Direction & Jimmy Fallon Do "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" Acoustic on "Tonight Show"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'Earned It'
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!