Adam Lambert returned to the show that helped launch his amazing career to deliver a new televised performance of his next single, the Bruno Mars-penned electro-ballad "Never Close Our Eyes"...Watch above! Yet again, Adam slayed!! Hot vocals (his range is really impressive), good control, good adlibs, and he simply owned that stage. Bravo!. Last night's American Idol's results show were the last before next week's big finale (Go Jessica!). Back to "Never Close Our Eyes", the song is lifted from Adam's sophomore LP "Trespassing" - released in America this week - which according to HitsDailyDouble's first-day sales reports is en route to top the Billboard Top 200 chart (US) with 70-75k copies sold, beating Adele. Woot! I'm happy for Adam. He's a great talent and deserves only success.
Buy Adam's new album "Trespassing" now on eMusic
What do YOU think of the performance?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances