Rihanna is A$AP Rocky's "Fashion Killa". It was first evident from the lyrics on the song, and now, even more, because it's the Bajan beauty who stars in the music video for the new single from the US rapper's debut album "Long. Live. ASAP". Watch below!
A$AP Rocky and Rihanna have quite a "story". He jumped on the official remix for her ratchet hit "Cockiness (Love It)" (from the 2011 album "Talk That Talk"), later joining RiRi on stage for the opening performance of the 2012 VMAs. And most recently, A$AP Rocky opened for Rihanna during the U.S leg of her "Diamonds World Tour". So, it was more than fair that the Barbados native did something for him, for a change. Rihanna looks flawless as the sexy fashionista vixen she is as she gets up close and personal with the rapper in the video for "Fashion Killa" as the two stars get flirty sharing a few laughs and cuddles. Oh, and don't miss Rihanna making out with a mannequin!.
What do you think of the video?
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"