Rihanna is A$AP Rocky's "Fashion Killa". It was first evident from the lyrics on the song, and now, even more, because it's the Bajan beauty who stars in the music video for the new single from the US rapper's debut album "Long. Live. ASAP". Watch below!
A$AP Rocky and Rihanna have quite a "story". He jumped on the official remix for her ratchet hit "Cockiness (Love It)" (from the 2011 album "Talk That Talk"), later joining RiRi on stage for the opening performance of the 2012 VMAs. And most recently, A$AP Rocky opened for Rihanna during the U.S leg of her "Diamonds World Tour". So, it was more than fair that the Barbados native did something for him, for a change. Rihanna looks flawless as the sexy fashionista vixen she is as she gets up close and personal with the rapper in the video for "Fashion Killa" as the two stars get flirty sharing a few laughs and cuddles. Oh, and don't miss Rihanna making out with a mannequin!.
What do you think of the video?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"