Rihanna is A$AP Rocky's "Fashion Killa". It was first evident from the lyrics on the song, and now, even more, because it's the Bajan beauty who stars in the music video for the new single from the US rapper's debut album "Long. Live. ASAP". Watch below!
A$AP Rocky and Rihanna have quite a "story". He jumped on the official remix for her ratchet hit "Cockiness (Love It)" (from the 2011 album "Talk That Talk"), later joining RiRi on stage for the opening performance of the 2012 VMAs. And most recently, A$AP Rocky opened for Rihanna during the U.S leg of her "Diamonds World Tour". So, it was more than fair that the Barbados native did something for him, for a change. Rihanna looks flawless as the sexy fashionista vixen she is as she gets up close and personal with the rapper in the video for "Fashion Killa" as the two stars get flirty sharing a few laughs and cuddles. Oh, and don't miss Rihanna making out with a mannequin!.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"