Aww, so nice! Christina Aguilera pours her heart out in the music video for "Say Something", A Great Big World's first single from their upcoming debut album "Is There Anybody Out There?" (January 2014) which they have transformed from its original solo version to a duet with the "Genie In A Bottle" pop star. Watch above!
Such a beautiful piano ballad. It's so tranquil, and although the lyrics are kind of sad, it gives me hope. As for the "Say Something" video, exclusively premiered via ETOnline.com on Tuesday (Nov.19), I like the simplicity of it. It fits the vibe of the song. I could feel Christina's emotion in each of her lyrics. She was so on the verge of crying at some points. Also, I kind of feel bad for A Great Big World member Chad Vaccarino. He has no participation in the song and the video of what could be the band's biggest hit.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!