50 Cent shocked the world when he released back in May some jaw dropping pictures of himself weighing a slender 160 pounds. The rapper-turned-actor fell from 214 pounds to 160 over a 9 week period for his upcoming film "Things Fall Apart" (in theaters in 2011). 50 will play the role of a cancer-stricken football player. But fans fear not as the rapper is on the way of recuperating his normal weight. He looked more "healthy" by the time he kicked off his "Invitational" Tour in the US last month.
Curtis Jackson has appeared today, July 28, on ABC's show The View to talk about different topics, including of course the weight loss, but also about the movie he has just done, his childhood, his music career, and his recent tatoo removals. That must have hurt! On the music aspect, it's not clear when will 50 Cent release his fifth studio album, reported to be called "Black Magic". If his label decides to put it out this year then we should be getting 50's new single pretty soon, if not, the LP should come out then in the first quarter of 2011.
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"