50 Cent shocked the world when he released back in May some jaw dropping pictures of himself weighing a slender 160 pounds. The rapper-turned-actor fell from 214 pounds to 160 over a 9 week period for his upcoming film "Things Fall Apart" (in theaters in 2011). 50 will play the role of a cancer-stricken football player. But fans fear not as the rapper is on the way of recuperating his normal weight. He looked more "healthy" by the time he kicked off his "Invitational" Tour in the US last month.
Curtis Jackson has appeared today, July 28, on ABC's show The View to talk about different topics, including of course the weight loss, but also about the movie he has just done, his childhood, his music career, and his recent tatoo removals. That must have hurt! On the music aspect, it's not clear when will 50 Cent release his fifth studio album, reported to be called "Black Magic". If his label decides to put it out this year then we should be getting 50's new single pretty soon, if not, the LP should come out then in the first quarter of 2011.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances