Awesome! Check out now 30 Seconds To Mars' newly-premiered music video for "Do or Die", the offical second single from the American rock band's latest album "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams", released in stores last May via Virgin Records and Universal.
This is the 'Closer to the Edge' video of this era! We have an anthemic rock song, with a real message behind, and an accompanying music video featuring a lot concert footage, backstage footage, fan commentary, and random scenes (like one where a shirtless Jared Leto runs without any purpose or defined finish line across a forest). This is vibrant, 'in your face' and gets pumped up. I don't see "Do or Die" topping any charts anytime soon, or getting any relevant radio presence, but I don't think that's what matters the most to 30 Seconds To Mars. They just wanna make fans happy, and feel good with their music.
What do you think of the video?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"