Awesome! Check out now 30 Seconds To Mars' newly-premiered music video for "Do or Die", the offical second single from the American rock band's latest album "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams", released in stores last May via Virgin Records and Universal.
This is the 'Closer to the Edge' video of this era! We have an anthemic rock song, with a real message behind, and an accompanying music video featuring a lot concert footage, backstage footage, fan commentary, and random scenes (like one where a shirtless Jared Leto runs without any purpose or defined finish line across a forest). This is vibrant, 'in your face' and gets pumped up. I don't see "Do or Die" topping any charts anytime soon, or getting any relevant radio presence, but I don't think that's what matters the most to 30 Seconds To Mars. They just wanna make fans happy, and feel good with their music.
What do you think of the video?
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen