Awesome! Check out now 30 Seconds To Mars' newly-premiered music video for "Do or Die", the offical second single from the American rock band's latest album "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams", released in stores last May via Virgin Records and Universal.
This is the 'Closer to the Edge' video of this era! We have an anthemic rock song, with a real message behind, and an accompanying music video featuring a lot concert footage, backstage footage, fan commentary, and random scenes (like one where a shirtless Jared Leto runs without any purpose or defined finish line across a forest). This is vibrant, 'in your face' and gets pumped up. I don't see "Do or Die" topping any charts anytime soon, or getting any relevant radio presence, but I don't think that's what matters the most to 30 Seconds To Mars. They just wanna make fans happy, and feel good with their music.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances