Awesome! Check out now 30 Seconds To Mars' newly-premiered music video for "Do or Die", the offical second single from the American rock band's latest album "Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams", released in stores last May via Virgin Records and Universal.
This is the 'Closer to the Edge' video of this era! We have an anthemic rock song, with a real message behind, and an accompanying music video featuring a lot concert footage, backstage footage, fan commentary, and random scenes (like one where a shirtless Jared Leto runs without any purpose or defined finish line across a forest). This is vibrant, 'in your face' and gets pumped up. I don't see "Do or Die" topping any charts anytime soon, or getting any relevant radio presence, but I don't think that's what matters the most to 30 Seconds To Mars. They just wanna make fans happy, and feel good with their music.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"