UK boyband One Direction, US pop star Demi Lovato, flawless rock band Paramore, and country stars Florida Georgia Line (with the support of rapper Nelly) were the perfomers at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, August 11th. Watch all the videos below!
Zayn and Co. opened the show with the debut television performance of their latest single, "Best Song Ever". Considering the single is on its way down on the charts (as of this post, it's out of the Top 10 on iTunes), this televised performance in the US was much needed. But, at what cost?. The guys looked super tired. They had just finished a four-night concert streak in LA, and probably all they wanted to do was rest. Guess their record label either begged them a lot or forced them to attend this awards show.
Later in the FOX-broadcasted ceremony, Demi Lovato performed "Made in the USA". I thought this song was going to be a hit. Radios were loving it, but iTunes sales aren't being that good (as of this post, the single sits at a miserable #42). Hayley Williams and the rest of Paramore rocked out their latest catchy single "Still Into You". Hayley debuted a new short haircut I hadn't seen before. She looks good and edgy. And last but not least, Florida Georgia Line and Nelly performed that unexpected hit called "Cruise".
Who had the best performance?
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"