It was an R&B affair on Sunday night (February 17th) at 2013 NBA All-Star Game. For John Legend, Ne-Yo and Alicia Keys took the center stage at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas to perform some music!
John Legend was the one who broke the ice as he was in charge to sing the US national anthem first. He amazed everyone with his super souful rendtion of "The Star-Spangled Banner". Loved it! Ne-Yo performed a medley of songs consisting of "Let’s Go", "Let Me Love You" and "Forever Now" during the players' introduction. Good energy, and stage presence, but the performance lacked of 'vocal' brilliance. And finally, Alicia Keys, was the main entertainer at the 2013 NBA All-Star Game's Halftime Show. But what hoped to be 10 minutes of slayage by Ms Keys turned to complete disaster. AK must've been sick or something. Maybe a few cough drops before the show started would've come handy?. 'Cause her voice was GONE. She did everything she could, but the performance was embarrasing nevertheless. She hit no high note correctly. It was too painful to watch. I know she's against it, but playback was needed here.
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?