It was an R&B affair on Sunday night (February 17th) at 2013 NBA All-Star Game. For John Legend, Ne-Yo and Alicia Keys took the center stage at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas to perform some music!
John Legend was the one who broke the ice as he was in charge to sing the US national anthem first. He amazed everyone with his super souful rendtion of "The Star-Spangled Banner". Loved it! Ne-Yo performed a medley of songs consisting of "Let’s Go", "Let Me Love You" and "Forever Now" during the players' introduction. Good energy, and stage presence, but the performance lacked of 'vocal' brilliance. And finally, Alicia Keys, was the main entertainer at the 2013 NBA All-Star Game's Halftime Show. But what hoped to be 10 minutes of slayage by Ms Keys turned to complete disaster. AK must've been sick or something. Maybe a few cough drops before the show started would've come handy?. 'Cause her voice was GONE. She did everything she could, but the performance was embarrasing nevertheless. She hit no high note correctly. It was too painful to watch. I know she's against it, but playback was needed here.
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"