It was an R&B affair on Sunday night (February 17th) at 2013 NBA All-Star Game. For John Legend, Ne-Yo and Alicia Keys took the center stage at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas to perform some music!
John Legend was the one who broke the ice as he was in charge to sing the US national anthem first. He amazed everyone with his super souful rendtion of "The Star-Spangled Banner". Loved it! Ne-Yo performed a medley of songs consisting of "Let’s Go", "Let Me Love You" and "Forever Now" during the players' introduction. Good energy, and stage presence, but the performance lacked of 'vocal' brilliance. And finally, Alicia Keys, was the main entertainer at the 2013 NBA All-Star Game's Halftime Show. But what hoped to be 10 minutes of slayage by Ms Keys turned to complete disaster. AK must've been sick or something. Maybe a few cough drops before the show started would've come handy?. 'Cause her voice was GONE. She did everything she could, but the performance was embarrasing nevertheless. She hit no high note correctly. It was too painful to watch. I know she's against it, but playback was needed here.
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"