It was an R&B affair on Sunday night (February 17th) at 2013 NBA All-Star Game. For John Legend, Ne-Yo and Alicia Keys took the center stage at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas to perform some music!
John Legend was the one who broke the ice as he was in charge to sing the US national anthem first. He amazed everyone with his super souful rendtion of "The Star-Spangled Banner". Loved it! Ne-Yo performed a medley of songs consisting of "Let’s Go", "Let Me Love You" and "Forever Now" during the players' introduction. Good energy, and stage presence, but the performance lacked of 'vocal' brilliance. And finally, Alicia Keys, was the main entertainer at the 2013 NBA All-Star Game's Halftime Show. But what hoped to be 10 minutes of slayage by Ms Keys turned to complete disaster. AK must've been sick or something. Maybe a few cough drops before the show started would've come handy?. 'Cause her voice was GONE. She did everything she could, but the performance was embarrasing nevertheless. She hit no high note correctly. It was too painful to watch. I know she's against it, but playback was needed here.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"