It was an R&B affair on Sunday night (February 17th) at 2013 NBA All-Star Game. For John Legend, Ne-Yo and Alicia Keys took the center stage at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas to perform some music!
John Legend was the one who broke the ice as he was in charge to sing the US national anthem first. He amazed everyone with his super souful rendtion of "The Star-Spangled Banner". Loved it! Ne-Yo performed a medley of songs consisting of "Let’s Go", "Let Me Love You" and "Forever Now" during the players' introduction. Good energy, and stage presence, but the performance lacked of 'vocal' brilliance. And finally, Alicia Keys, was the main entertainer at the 2013 NBA All-Star Game's Halftime Show. But what hoped to be 10 minutes of slayage by Ms Keys turned to complete disaster. AK must've been sick or something. Maybe a few cough drops before the show started would've come handy?. 'Cause her voice was GONE. She did everything she could, but the performance was embarrasing nevertheless. She hit no high note correctly. It was too painful to watch. I know she's against it, but playback was needed here.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"