Top US and UK singers came together for a night of music celebration at the 2013 Brit Awards at the 02 Arena on February 20, 2013 in London, England...Check out the best red carpet pictures now!
Taylor Swift looked exceptional in a long black dress with a golden belt detailing. At the Brit Awards gala, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer ran into her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles who was there to perform with his boyband One Direction, who were too nominated in the "Best Group" category. Another 1D member, Zayn Malik, was joined by his girlfriend Perrie Edwards (they're still together, right?), who was at the ceremony accompanied by her girl-group Little Mix. Other music stars who walked the 2013 Brit Awards red carpet included; Rita Ora (such an unflattering dress!), Jessie J (fierce! I bet she'll miss her flawless hair, lol.), Emeli Sandé (is she 60?), Iggy Azalea (she looked lost...), and Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean. JT and the "Sweet Nothing" DJ looked completely smart and excellent. Ne-Yo messed it up with that scarf, and Frank Ocean was....simply wrong with that outfit choice.
Best outfit of the red carpet?
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch