Top US and UK singers came together for a night of music celebration at the 2013 Brit Awards at the 02 Arena on February 20, 2013 in London, England...Check out the best red carpet pictures now!
Taylor Swift looked exceptional in a long black dress with a golden belt detailing. At the Brit Awards gala, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer ran into her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles who was there to perform with his boyband One Direction, who were too nominated in the "Best Group" category. Another 1D member, Zayn Malik, was joined by his girlfriend Perrie Edwards (they're still together, right?), who was at the ceremony accompanied by her girl-group Little Mix. Other music stars who walked the 2013 Brit Awards red carpet included; Rita Ora (such an unflattering dress!), Jessie J (fierce! I bet she'll miss her flawless hair, lol.), Emeli Sandé (is she 60?), Iggy Azalea (she looked lost...), and Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean. JT and the "Sweet Nothing" DJ looked completely smart and excellent. Ne-Yo messed it up with that scarf, and Frank Ocean was....simply wrong with that outfit choice.
Best outfit of the red carpet?
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!