Top US and UK singers came together for a night of music celebration at the 2013 Brit Awards at the 02 Arena on February 20, 2013 in London, England...Check out the best red carpet pictures now!
Taylor Swift looked exceptional in a long black dress with a golden belt detailing. At the Brit Awards gala, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer ran into her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles who was there to perform with his boyband One Direction, who were too nominated in the "Best Group" category. Another 1D member, Zayn Malik, was joined by his girlfriend Perrie Edwards (they're still together, right?), who was at the ceremony accompanied by her girl-group Little Mix. Other music stars who walked the 2013 Brit Awards red carpet included; Rita Ora (such an unflattering dress!), Jessie J (fierce! I bet she'll miss her flawless hair, lol.), Emeli Sandé (is she 60?), Iggy Azalea (she looked lost...), and Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean. JT and the "Sweet Nothing" DJ looked completely smart and excellent. Ne-Yo messed it up with that scarf, and Frank Ocean was....simply wrong with that outfit choice.
Best outfit of the red carpet?
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"