Top US and UK singers came together for a night of music celebration at the 2013 Brit Awards at the 02 Arena on February 20, 2013 in London, England...Check out the best red carpet pictures now!
Taylor Swift looked exceptional in a long black dress with a golden belt detailing. At the Brit Awards gala, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer ran into her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles who was there to perform with his boyband One Direction, who were too nominated in the "Best Group" category. Another 1D member, Zayn Malik, was joined by his girlfriend Perrie Edwards (they're still together, right?), who was at the ceremony accompanied by her girl-group Little Mix. Other music stars who walked the 2013 Brit Awards red carpet included; Rita Ora (such an unflattering dress!), Jessie J (fierce! I bet she'll miss her flawless hair, lol.), Emeli Sandé (is she 60?), Iggy Azalea (she looked lost...), and Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo, Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean. JT and the "Sweet Nothing" DJ looked completely smart and excellent. Ne-Yo messed it up with that scarf, and Frank Ocean was....simply wrong with that outfit choice.
Best outfit of the red carpet?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"