A star-studded line-up including Nicole Scherzinger, Pixie Lott, Leona Lewis, Cee-Lo, or Il Divo took the center stage last night (December 14th) during the 2011 Royal Variety Performance held at The Lowry in Salford Quays, Manchester - Comedian Peter Kay repeated as host in this year's gala, which for those of you unfamiliar with it, it's a gala where rich people attend, and always a member of the British Royal Family, where they enjoy a great time witnessing performances showcasing a variety of family entertainment (comedy, singing, dance, magic, etc), with all proceeds going to the Entertainment Artistes' Benevolent Fund. So all in all, it's a noble cause.
Back to this year's performances, watch all the action below! Nicole Scherzinger performs her latest flop "Try With Me", and shows off her vocal register singing "Phantom Of The Opera", Leona Lewis slays once again with her new single "Hurt", Pixie Lott does "All About Tonight", Cee-Lo duets with Leona the Queen classic "Somebody to Love", and performs for the first time on TV his new UK single "Anyway", and finally operatic pop group Il Divo wows everyone with their amazing voices performing a song I don't know, lol.
What do YOU think of these performances?
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"